The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS CHECKLIST

View attachment 401704
View attachment 401455
View attachment 402063
View attachment 401296
View attachment 401303
View attachment 402074
View attachment 401412
View attachment 402150

Last Update: March 30, 2018

Checklist README:

1. I really liked the original HT Star Wars checklist thread (which is now dead because its OP has been banned), so I decided to create a new and improved one.
  2. Individual figures that are also part of a deluxe version or a two-pack are denoted by the "/#" after the single release MMS#. E.g. "MMS440/2" means the figure is included as part of MMS440 & MMS442.
  3. Only figures that have been put up for preorder will be listed. Figures not for sale don't belong on a collector's checklist.
  4. I will update this visual checklist as often as I can depending on my schedule.
  5. Sadly, I do not have time to add links to threads for each figure, but feel free to post them below.
  6. Original theatrical titles are being used for each film in the saga because that is the way it should be.
  7. I will not be listing any figures from the VGM line for now.
  8. This list is for 1/6 scale Hot Toys figures only (and maybe creatures if they ever release any).
  9. I find the lack of consistency between Star Wars movie logos disturbing.
  10. After assembling these images, I realized how paltry Hot Toys character variety has been so far. We don't need anymore troopers; we need some aliens already Hot Toys!
  11. TLJ suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked and I experienced mental pain and suffering acknowledging that hot garbage as part of Star Wars.

Prototype figures shown by HT/SSC, but not for sale yet and may never be released:

• Count Dooku (ROTS)
  • C-3PO (TFA)
  • Baze Malbus (RO)
  • Tank Commander (RO)
  • Stormtrooper Classic (ROTJ)
  • Deathstar Trooper (ANH)
  • Stormtrooper Sergeant (ANH)
  • EG-6 Power Droid (ANH)
  • Poe Dameron (TLJ)
  • Endor Luke (ROTJ)
  • Endor Leia (ROTJ)

good idea for a thread-

Re: The Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Another figure shown but never presented for PO yet is TLJ Phasma v2 with silver spear.

Evidence:

TLJ line-up 12-11-17.jpg

Also, there was a grunt Shoretrooper shown that never came up for PO.

Evidence:

reveal 9-29-16 (7).jpg

Last edited:

I passed on the Shoretrooper Captain thinking for sure they'd release the regular Shoretrooper... but they strangely never did.

The casting of Donnie Yen and Jiang Wen was 100% pandering to the Chinese movie goer (or government?) and it didn't work. It's a shame because both of those actors are excellent and deserved more than the forgettable token cardboard characters they were given in RO. Yen would have made an awesome Jedi Knight in the ST.

On the other hand, Tran is actually Vietnamese and not Chinese, so I'm not sure how her casting would boost popularity of SW in China. But, then again, all Asians look the same to Hollywood executives.

I agree Yen and Wen's characters could have been developed a lot more than they were, but it's clear that there just wasn't much room in the story for that kind of thing. Just their presence alone though made those characters a lot more interesting and memorable than if it was just a couple generic white dudes.

As for Rose, I'm with Darthkush in that I really enjoyed the character and her dynamic with Finn. The problem is just with the dull storyline they were stuck in, and unfortunately it seems like people want to blame her for a lot of that. I suspect JJ will find a much better way to use her in the next movie though, which will have people warming up to her more. In fact I think Rey, Finn and Rose would be a really fun trio to watch together.

Could we lose #11 on the READ ME list please?

The is a fine quick reference thread that it would be a shame to see get derailed by "hate" diatribes that have nothing to do with cataloging the figures.

Everyone has their own view on favorites and least - favorites in the saga.

The casting of Donnie Yen and Jiang Wen was 100% pandering to the Chinese movie goer (or government?) and it didn't work. It's a shame because both of those actors are excellent and deserved more than the forgettable token cardboard characters they were given in RO. Yen would have made an awesome Jedi Knight in the ST.

On the other hand, Tran is actually Vietnamese and not Chinese, so I'm not sure how her casting would boost popularity of SW in China. But, then again, all Asians look the same to Hollywood executives.

In the concept art book for TLJ, Rose is rendered as a blonde woman. So it suggests that they didn’t plan to cast an Asian actress. I guess Kelly Marie Tran must have nailed her audition. The idea that her character was created purely for racial inclusion purposes has no real evidence. Therefore, it’s fake news that speaks to the racial angst of those peddling this “story.”

I unapolgetically like Rose as a character and I don't care who knows it. Her character was a part of a weak subplot. Kelly Marie Tran did great work with what she was given. I loved Finn too in the first film. The problem with both of them is that Rian Johnson clearly had no interest in developing Finn any further but HAD to and thus was born an useless subplot to give Finn something to do and a decent actor with a somewhat thankless role(Tran) in the process. Thankless though it may be, I STILL liked Rose and would gladly buy her Hot Toys figure. Worse than Jar Jar? That's just crazy to me. If you want to pick on an actually useless character, pick on Captain Phasma. She's an black hole of suckage punctuated by casting an good actor in the role and forcing her to wear a mask the whole time on top of it.

I also loved her character and hope she has more chances to shine in Episode IX.

Thanks to this checklist I just realized I got every characters from EpVI ROTJ introduced by Hot Toys so far, in hand (Boba) and POS (Luke, Emperor + red guards) :horror

Love it. Thanks for the checklist. It shows how much I’ve dumped into this mad hobby hehe.
Hope to see the Deathstar Trooper there soon... HOT TOYS! 😡

21 characters for TFA and 2 only for all the ST... Hope Dooku, Windu & Secura will come soon !

Have they shown a Dooku? The only thing I remember is his lightsaber with Anakin.

Back