The Head of Captain Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Head of Captain Solo (Update 1/31 in Post #230)

IMG_4620_zps169144ab.jpg

Ski

Some WIPage.... for the da King.... The Ski elves are rocking! :rock :)

IMG_4622_zps918f391c.jpg

Ski

No more Herder for my wankie, the Skier need food!!!!

long-duk-dong_528_poster.jpg

Not sure why a few tones on the end look slightly different it must be both ends of my workshop lights hitting them but in person/hand they are all the same tones. (must be the overhead in the middle hitting them) The translucency in these apps do change on which angle the lighting is hitting them which is a pretty cool effect. :yess:

IMG_4641_zps036fb257.jpg

Ski

Damn Ski, those look great. But you knew that didnt you? :)

Seriously, outstanding stuff as usual. Crazy good.

Which ones did you buy Mando? i'm going for the DiD Otto Gille boots at the moment.

Those are for NCO and enlisted men and are generally a little taller and wider. Officers boots is whats needed, they're narrower and look like the movie worn version.

BTW i got my head yesterday morning, beautiful piece. Customs of course got panicky and opened it, apparently in the little note they pinned to the package it says they thought it was a real human head and they were a little disappointed to find only a "miniature head!!!!"

Thanks again.

Skiman is the shiznit. Can you say that on here? Oh well, it's a fact. Nice work on the heads dude!

Ski did and amazing job on paint detail and MANDO did equally amazing work in sculpt!

Couldn't be more satisfied. Pictures really don't do much service to Ski's paint, but I don't have a camera that can pick up the fine skin blemishes and such. Anyway....

I'll try to get more pic's up this weekend.

Again, huge thanks to Ski and MANDO!
bow.gif

Back