The Head of Captain Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Head of Captain Solo (Update 1/31 in Post #230)

Looks great KD!! Awsome pics!! I really need get off my arse and paint mine up. I really like those boots. You really put the outfit together well, good stuff.

Great job Mando, Ski!! :clap :clap :clap

Ski did and amazing job on paint detail and MANDO did equally amazing work in sculpt!

Couldn't be more satisfied. Pictures really don't do much service to Ski's paint, but I don't have a camera that can pick up the fine skin blemishes and such. Anyway....

I'll try to get more pic's up this weekend.

Again, huge thanks to Ski and MANDO!
bow.gif

This is all of why I do this, makes it all the worth it. Almost like its part of my own collection, thank you so much Chase.

Ski

I said it in KD's collection thread-- but that's an awesome Han.

He's worth a lot to me.

025_zps96fd1625.jpg

Very cool!

Sideshow really needs to produce a 1:6 Chewie. Han looks so much better with a walking carpet by his side.

KD, Ski, Mando, Flosi...those all look great! Makes me want to take another crack at mine...looking back at my pics it almost looks like he's winking LOL.

BTW, what belt are you guys using? (not the holster, but the black belt)

KD, Ski, Mando, Flosi...those all look great! Makes me want to take another crack at mine...looking back at my pics it almost looks like he's winking LOL.

BTW, what belt are you guys using? (not the holster, but the black belt)

Mine's from Dragon (I think). Its plastic, but the only one I could find that didnt have a massive buckle.

Where is that Chewie from?

Kotobukiya.

Casted and painted for free with each Solo purchase.

Ski :1-1:

:rotfl

Yeah, that Chewie looks great alongside the SS figures! It strengthens my belief that a sculpted 1/6 Chewie could actually work.

And thanks for reviving this thread jedijim! It's just another reminder that I need to go back and do some more work on my Han...or send him to Ski LOL

Clearing out leftovers. I have one Solo head left that's good to go. Pre-drilled. First served come first. PM if interested.:exactly:

Back