the growing collection of ro926

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ro926

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got into collecting 1/6 stuff February of this year. I started collecting 7" Neca and a few McFarlane figures as well as Palisades and Toybiz Resident Evil figures almost 9 years ago. This is what's left.

First my 1/6 stuff:

DSC11.jpg

DSC14.jpg

DSC15.jpg

DSC16.jpg

DSC17.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

DSC01516.jpg

DSC4910.jpg

If you mean the vinyl statue, yeah, you're right. He looks like he's just itching to lay the smack down on Jill. LOL

nice collection im diggin the RE stuff!, i had a similar start up for my 1/6th collection, just mainly collected 7 inch figures, mostly of Resident Evil, then i noticed Hot Toys around summer of last year and BAM, i was doomed

Thanks, bio!! Yeah, once I started seeing these Dark Knight figures Hot Toys made, it was over for my bank account. LOL

Added a couple of new figures to the collection.

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

I got the generic head on the Ra's figure I'm putting together. Waiting on a Susala Ra's head to put on it. elvis1976 is working on it.
DSC01778.jpg

DSC01779.jpg

Here, I'm gonna switch out Two-face with the Cop Joker once he comes in next week. I'll have 3 different incarnations of Joker on one shelf. :rock
DSC01781.jpg

Just another shot of my Joker v1 with br joker head. I love zahal's diorama.

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01783.jpg

My Bruce and Alfred:

DSC01784.jpg

thats a great collection of BATMAN! :horror Congrats!!

your stuff is really amazing, the thumbler looks very cool on the photos:naughty

Great collection :clap

love the Batman goodies :rock

The vehicles look very good in the acrylic cases...
that will keep the dust off.

Congrats!

Thanks guys! Just got this bad boy in today!!

DSC01786.jpg

DSC01790.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

Now where'd I leave the batteries for this beast?

haha finally got it :) Wow he even made a certificate?!?!#$@#! This guy is hardcore

Back