"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. rare second chance at those.

Interesting to see Tuco with both of his jackets on and set up in a scene.

I wonder how much they'll fetch when the dust finally settles. I can't even think of parting with my own Tuco... I'm still wearing the snake ring every day, too. :wacky

When announced, I wasn't that excited by the snake ring. Now I think it's the best secret item yet, just second to the saddle bags. It's amazing! :chew

I was expecting a few bags of gold coins, but Rainman actually outdid himself with the ring idea, and it really is beautifully made. I've become quite attached to it (and vice versa). I often get compliments from people who happen to get a good look at it.
:snake + :ring = :D

Yeah, it's a really substantial and expensive bonus. It would be difficult to top.

Since he doesnt really limit number of items that one person could buy, I think he mentioned that he doesnt expect anyone to be selling their pieces off.

And that if he does find out, that particular person would be banned from purchasing in the future or something. At least thats what I read from the fighter1999 thread.

No silly. Buying up multiple copies to resell later would get you banned. :duh

Nothing wrong with selling your own figure.

How'd you know if that particular seller only have one or have multiple pieces? I think only zuno and rainman has the list.

Btw, I'm interested in those! Only have the budget for one, so which figure would you rec, EC? Since I reckon you have all of em.

exactly. if he had bought multiple ones, zuno would've seen that.

if they were both full sets, tuco, but in this case, blondie.

Isn't tuco the full set as well? And I thought rainman was gonna make a diff outfit blondie?

OK, I'll go for blondie then! You got some serious competition gatack :D

I've seen each of the reg sets offered once before, but this is the first and only Blondie I've seen resold.

i can never understand why people tend to over bid 5 days a head of time... theres 5 more days! if you put in the highest price now i'm sure someone will eventually top it off.

I think the same thing. Everybody win or loose auctions in the 3 last seconds so I think is stupid to bid 5 days before that moment, I even don’t understand it neither in the case you want to pay a fortune for the item you want to get.

i can never understand why people tend to over bid 5 days a head of time... theres 5 more days! if you put in the highest price now i'm sure someone will eventually top it off.

Back