"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one a few months back on ebay which I believe was the head and clothing set painted by DF studio, not the limited full set painted by Rainman. It went for a grand. In fact I think it was the same seller. Point being I'm sure they'll get the 1500 bin price... fun to watch.

It's unbelievable.

I'm so glad I got one of yours Scott, as I'm 110% satisfied with it, and I personally think your sculpt is more accurate than the others out there.

I wonder if there is an even higher demand for this sort of figure overseas, especially in Asia....

Over 1K now. Glad I didn't miss out on him. Gorgeous, iconic piece and I can certainly see it going for a lot, just surprised it's that high already.

I doubt gatackFC is gonna complete his set now, now that it has hit 1K :lol

I still think this guy is just putting a reserve on this item, by shill bidding.

It seems to have tapered off over these past few days...stayin' at $1059.99...is it worth that kind of money?

lol the seller is crazy that would never go for that high ... I wanted it bad, but not that bad...

:google:google:google
Double the BIN and nearly 5x the original price. Someone really wanted that one. Congrats to whoever nabbed it.

3K!!!??? That is completely insane!!! I thought $1300 was about as high as it would go... I wonder if whoever won will actually cough up the cash or have second thoughts once the adrenaline wears off. I'll be watching to see if it gets relisted, just out of curiosity. :rolleyes:

Whoa. I actually bid on this but gave up way earlier. I never thought it would go THAT high! Guess I won't be owning this figure anytime soon...sob..

Back