"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Hydeous... I only made 10 of these and they are sold out; so that's it for this one... sorry. At the moment, I don't have plans to do any more of em'. There's just too many other characters I want to explore...:D
cheers
-Scott

VM

I hope you will be making some unpainted Blondie sculpts available ?

Jim

Thanks Hydeous... I only made 10 of these and they are sold out; so that's it for this one... sorry. At the moment, I don't have plans to do any more of em'. There's just too many other characters I want to explore...:D
& thank you all for the kind words!
Cheers
-Scott

:(:(

Awesome job on those, man.

& thank you all for the kind words!
Cheers
-Scott

That's an awesome Blondie!

Any possibility at all to get at least an unpainted hs?

Hello guys, I want to sell my custom "bad" figure...but I don´t locate the site in this web where I can do it, somebody can tell me where is it??
;)
Thanks in advance.

Hello guys, I want to sell my custom "bad" figure...but I don´t locate the site in this web where I can do it, somebody can tell me where is it??
;)
Thanks in advance.

Choose "Forums" first, then scroll down to the "Commerce" section and select "For Sale/Trade". Probably be a good idea to read the rules before you start your sale thread, for the best results. Good luck with the sale. :)

Thank you!!!
;)

Choose "Forums" first, then scroll down to the "Commerce" section and select "For Sale/Trade". Probably be a good idea to read the rules before you start your sale thread, for the best results. Good luck with the sale. :)

I hope that includes the possibility of making Angel Eyes and Tuco at some point, for people who don't have those characters yet. :D

I think I'll remain "undecided" on making Tuco or Angel Eyes for the time being. I do dig those characters, especially Tuco, but I'd like to do some other characters that haven't been done yet... Plus Rainman's versions are pretty much untouchable.:lol
I may do an Indio at some point. I've always thought he was pretty cool; even though he may not be too popular around here, but I think I need him to complete the Dollars trilogy.
At the moment I've got a couple other characters in the pipeline that I'm really excited about and hopefully I'll have something to share very soon!

Indio would be ok for me so, if you finally custom one, just let me see what you do.
;)
The blondie you did for me is now in Spain, I suppose if our Custom work quickly I´ll have it here in this same year.
;)
I will email you as soon as it will be in my hands.

Scott I have it..Hallucinating my mind..I two days I will take pictures with daylight
Impressive work. Very nice painting job an pretty clint likeness. The custom clothes and detaills pretty well done.
;)
Thank you!!!!!
;)

Jajaja, Sorry but, tomorrow I work and the next day I work too so I don´t have time to shoot any pictures. Well I can do it right now but with daylight it´s better.

Well I will tell you this figure is incredible. By the moment I custom by myself just the poncho and the sheepskin vest and I have to tell you the poncho it´s beautiful, pretty well done, and very well finished. I´m a little disagree with the measurement, but this one it´s so well done and so well finished that I must say it´s perfect for the figure. The sheepskin vest it´s simply perfect. Both heads are pretty well painted and finished and with the cigar they are incredibles. I love this figure. The boots, and the pants as the belt and holster (pretty welldone) contribute to a great final look of the figure.
Scott please send me a PM and tell me the election of colours you used for painting the skin. I love it.
;) Well I don´t know what more I can say it´s simple great
;)
I love it.

Glad it arrived safely and very happy you like em'! Thanks :eek:.
The colors I use to paint em' are all pretty basic. Mainly the primary colors. You can mix any color with these three colors (red, yellow, blue) I feel it also allows for more control in the mixing process i.e. temperature, value, etc. The key is probably painting in thin washes/ thin layers and in stages. For the flesh I used flesh, red, yellow, blue, brown and white. Don't know if this helps but that's what I use. Cheers!

Yes, it really helps. Great, great work. The figure is fantastic Scott.
tell me for the flesh..did you use some specific mixture for the base?
Thank you!!

In the same boat Turd. A friend and I have just been exposed to the 1/6 custom hobby. Damn!!! There is some fine work here lol I thought I spent enough money just on film props lol

Regards
TAZ

faces1.jpg

Now I am really feeling stupid for having dropped out of this...:banghead

Back