The Expendables 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ford will only be filming a cameo like Arnie and Bruce Willis did for the first film from what i understand, Willis is actually busy with the next and final Die Hard. I think Sly's been a bit harsh, no need to burn bridges he'll only wish he hadn't later.

Even though it was only 1 million more than the offer, I'm sure Stallone felt burnt that Willis asked for it when he and Arnie did their Expendables 1 cameos for free. I don't think Sly sees it as a typical signing but as friends working together and now Willis is about business.

1 million is a lot but Willis is being a ****** on this one. Just take the 3 million and run. :lol

I guess Rhonda Rousey's agent has gotten her in on this as well as the next F&F, looks like shes going to be Gina 2.0.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl @ the Willis bashing.....I'd still watch mostly anything with him in it, before most of the other stars in this franchise...:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl @ the Willis bashing.....I'd still watch mostly anything with him in it, before most of the other stars in this franchise...:monkey3

3 million for 4 days of work and the guy turned it down, what's not to bash. I don't think anybody said they won't watch his movies anymore, but there is no denying that the guy is F'd in the head. Ford jumped all over that 4 day paycheck. :lol

All marketing, it brought attention to the project.

He'll be back.

Man are we gullable.

Boy am I a cynical bastard. :lol

Last edited:
Awwwe, poor ****ing baby. A shame for consistency's sake, but good riddance with that d-bag attitude. Same reason Weathers wasn't in it. Can't wait to see where Ford's gonna take it.

I was wondering about Weathers. Did he really turn down an offer or something. I don't think he's that busy is he :lol
Very excited to see Ford in this and looking forward to the action.

3 million for 4 days of work and the guy turned it down, what's not to bash. I don't think anybody said they won't watch his movies anymore, but there is no denying that the guy is F'd in the head. Ford jumped all over that 4 day paycheck. :lol

That's all I'm saying. I enjoyed the last die hard movie and if his next movie looks cool enough ill check it out. He's just being a **** this time and should be called out on it.

Even though it was only 1 million more than the offer, I'm sure Stallone felt burnt that Willis asked for it when he and Arnie did their Expendables 1 cameos for free. I don't think Sly sees it as a typical signing but as friends working together and now Willis is about business.

Or Willis just didn't want to do it. :dunno

If you don't want to do something, ask to get paid a stupid amount to do it. If they pay up, good. If not, meh.

It's not like the last 2 were good. :lol

You pretty much know what your getting when going to see an action movie filled with those guys. They have been doing it for years and know what the fans want to see. Fighting, guns, & sh** blowing up is what your going to get and they do it dam good. Nothing complicated, but very entertaining. :lol

Aside from Looper, Lucky Number Sleven, Moonrise Kingdom....what has he done that had any actual passion to it? He phoned it in during Die Hard 5, which is still the worst movie of the year, I haven't seen Red 2, but he looked like he was just waiting for his pay check in the trailer. :lol

GI-Joe was abysmal. Especially him. Why the **** was in that movie? :lol

I don't know what's going on with Bruno, but hopefully he can work it out and make something of actual quality again.

He looks like he wants to die.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBSPGZIrIzI[/ame]

Back