The Expendables 2 - August 17, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this five times already and one thing I noticed was that when Arnold said "Who's next, Rambo" the audience did not laugh all five times. I think maybe the action drowned it out but did any else here also notice that when they watched it?

My theater laughed, and clapped through out. Perfect audience.

Everyone was into it.

Chuck Norris got a HUGE applause. His entire scene was constant clapping.

All the quips at the end, all laughs. And yes, that line too.

My theater laughed as well. Chuck Norris and JCVD got the biggest reactions when they showed up on screen.

Charisma Carpenter's role was to short, and her attitude body language reminded me more of the bike girl with Rourke in the first film. but I really like Hemsworth and Nan though there performances were crticized by others.

did any of you also notice the pen Barney gives Dolph in the bar is the one Stallone designed?

Stallone-chaos-pen.jpg

Pretty awesome flick. This was very much an 80's action movie and I loved it. IMO this was better than the first movie. Both of my folks loved it as well.

Loved it. Everyone was great and thought Van Damme was awesome in it. Loved his signature kick on Stallone.

Norris also rocked.

Thumbs up for sure!

do you know the manufacturer of the lighter he uses and later gives to Dolph? I can't make it out.

funny you mention that cause i thought of the very same thing when they were doing a close up of the lighter.

Loved it. Everyone was great and thought Van Damme was awesome in it. Loved his signature kick on Stallone.

Norris also rocked.
Thumbs up for sure!

this show was complete crap and **** all rolled into one porta potty stewfest, so anotherwards it ****ing rocked:hi5:

i agree on both points, van damme rocked and norris was classic.:yess: especially in the crossfire/tank scene.

Saw it, loved it... will see this a few more times with my buddies for sure. Definitely the funniest movie I have seen in a while with the highest body count as well.

Saw it opening night, what an action packed piece of cinema. So many funny over the top moments. I really enjoyed it. Better than the 1st and I LOVED the first one, Its just good old fashioned bad@$$ness, an 80s epic.

Van Damn was a great villian.

Back