The Dead -- Next year's figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about an undead sideshow employee? Undead Chris in pink dress :horror :D

j/k

Well, Patient Zero was based off of Brian Dooely (the sculpter) and Subject 5 looks a lot like Oulf, so perhaps we'll get a Mat Falls or Andy as a zombie if they stick with sculpters. You gotta admit, a Tom zombie would be awesome with that mustache.

but eventually they need to continue the line... even if they run out of employees to base the sculps on. This is by far my Favorite SS line!!!!!

Need a couple of zombies with a hole in the head, just to make sure they're The Dead.

Let's think about the "story" so far...

First we got "Patient Zero"... where it all started!

Next we got "Subject 5", a Security Guard. That sounds a lot like experimentation by someone. If an experiment is going on, and people are being "infected" without their knowing, who would be a likely candidate to also be a "subject" of the experiment? And just who is doing the experimenting???

Buttmunch said:
Well, Patient Zero was based off of Brian Dooely (the sculpter) and Subject 5 looks a lot like Oulf, so perhaps we'll get a Mat Falls or Andy as a zombie if they stick with sculpters. You gotta admit, a Tom zombie would be awesome with that mustache.

I say they switch to other sideshow employees! Sideshow Dusty would make a good Zombie Nurse.

bluesparrow said:
I say they switch to other sideshow employees! Sideshow Dusty would make a good Zombie Nurse.

oh yes!..im up for that..zombie dusty in sexy nurse uniform...that would be ...
HOT

I'm all for a zombie of any gender.. but there should be no room for a sexy zombie!! Some of these ideas could ruin this line! :monkey2

While we're throwing out ideas for FemZombies in stereotypical occupations, howzabout a Stay-at-Home-Mombie complete with keys to a Dodge Caravan, laundry basket, shopping list and sippy cup she has to keep picking up off the floor? Her head could be half exploded from her children's incessant screaming. Or how about a Secretary Zombie with a dictaphone, glasses, pending sexual harassment lawsuit file and a pencil cup that was the only gift her boss gave her 8 years ago? Instead of fingers, she could just have bony nubs from working so much. Of course a Prostitute Zombie holds the most promise....

i86time said:
While we're throwing out ideas for FemZombies in stereotypical occupations, howzabout a Stay-at-Home-Mombie complete with keys to a Dodge Caravan, laundry basket, shopping list and sippy cup she has to keep picking up off the floor? Her head could be half exploded from her children's incessant screaming. Or how about a Secretary Zombie with a dictaphone, glasses, pending sexual harassment lawsuit file and a pencil cup that was the only gift her boss gave her 8 years ago? Instead of fingers, she could just have bony nubs from working so much. Of course a Prostitute Zombie holds the most promise....
relaxation therapist zombie...best idea yet.

If you keep in line with the past releases - patient, guard, then the next should be a doctor or nurse. Either that or another patient of some sort - but definately female. Exclusive "adult" version ... :)

Two zombies so far??? That's hardly even a viral outbreak! C'Mon Sideshow, we need a full blown plague!!!!! -paid for by the commitee to get (at least) two Dead releases a year. :lol

i want a pregnant woman zombie with zombie baby bursting out of her belly like in the alien film:yuck they'll never do it though.:monkey2

Back