The Dead is still alive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dead are ALIVE! Save your brains, try to stop thinking about it. Just try.

Tom, it does look that way, don't it?

tomandshell said:
Anybody else thinking that the "Dead" line will turn out to be a one figure per year Comic Con Exclusive line?

Yeah I'm starting to get that feeling too. Very dumb move. These would sell just as well as Jason if not better.

This is happy news, and for whatever reason, I like the idea of Mrs. Zero, that these zombies were married in their former life...

It is great news that the line is continuing but I hate to think that it is going to be another SDCC exclusive. That is just an absolute headache!!!

This is an item that should be made available to members of this site first and foremost and then offered up at SDCC.

Darth Kustomizer said:
It is great news that the line is continuing but I hate to think that it is going to be another SDCC exclusive. That is just an absolute headache!!!

This is an item that should be made available to members of this site first and foremost and then offered up at SDCC.

Yeah,and last year's 30 patient Zero offered to non-attendee sold out in 10 min.... !!!!!! hope they will offer more to us this year.

I think it's a pretty good idea making these so exclusive and rare. It makes people want them more. Especially since I was able to get one last year and trade if for the elusive Creature from the Black Lagoon figure that I coveted.

Now I know all you people who wanted one and couldn't get one hate me but I don't care because I hated everyone who had a Creature figure. ;) :D

Fritz said:
I think it's a pretty good idea making these so exclusive and rare. It makes people want them more. Especially since I was able to get one last year and trade if for the elusive Creature from the Black Lagoon figure that I coveted.

Now I know all you people who wanted one and couldn't get one hate me but I don't care because I hated everyone who had a Creature figure. ;) :D
I must really be hated. I have Creature,:banana Patient Zero and Nazi Kroenen. Thanks to EBLO... I mean EBAY:sick

I was one of the lucky one and got one through the non-attendee version. I think I'll have even better luck this year since it looks like I will actually be able to go to SDCC this year with my Dad and brother. :banana

Lets just hope they at least increase the edition size to 500 (more would obviously be much better).

I'm hoping to get in on some of that non-attendee action. Did they say when the preorder would go up in the newsletter or something for patient zero?

Yes, they only sent the newsletter members the times for when the items would go up for order. Expect the pre-orders sometime in June. Good luck with the non-attendee version. Last time there was only 50 non-attendee versions (20 more than the 10% they were originally going to set aside). I got lucky and got one of them. If you haven't noticed already my avatar is of Patient Zero.

Yeah, I saw patient zero via this board (your pics, I think); I then decided I *need* any zombie sideshow produces!

I've had good luck with Sideshow preorders lately, so I'm hoping to score one, otherwise... :banghead

I can understand the logic behind convention exclusives but I believe that some should be made available for SSC customers that for many reasons it is just not practical to attend any of the US cons.

This is where the Collectors Club would come in handy...

I agree.... some of us are just too broke to afford the trip, but we still would like to have the chance to get the items. I wish there was a way for us "super fans" to have a shot. Especially if it's Sith eyes Anakin! I'd be mega pissed!

I was supposed to go this year, but damn taxes let me down. Lowest check EVER! Guess I'll just drool from here....:sick

x-Mcfreak said:
I must really be hated. I have Creature,:banana Patient Zero and Nazi Kroenen. Thanks to EBLO... I mean EBAY:sick
I have all three and I didn't have to pay Ebay prices! :banana
I'm still missing Black and White Creature. :(
I hope they put up the preorder at the same time, I think the only reason I got my Patient Zero was because it happened at around 5:00 AM if my memory isn't defective again. I know it was too damn early for me. :google

I also have all three of those. I got Nazi Kroenen from a fellow board memeber who picked me up one at the Con. I got creature for around $30 from an online retailer. I got Patient Zero through the non-attendee way last year.

Back