The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

:exactly::lecture:goodpost: It's pretty awesome.

My list goes like this:
TDK Suit
BB Suit
89'
Returns

Those are all the Batman movies right?

:monkey3
Right there with you on this as well Zach. Initially i wasn't a big fan of the TDK suit but it grew on me like a fungus :lecture :monkey1

I have to say, I’m a little surprised at the positive reactions to the Catwoman pics. To me, the design is both goofy and at odds with the world Nolan has established. He’s gone out of his way to make things as plausible as possible. This isn’t a direction I necessarily agree with, but it has been pretty consistent up until now. The heels and silly mask of the Catwoman design just don’t work in that context. We need less Julie Newmar and more Darwyn Cooke.

Oh, and calling ScarJo “plump” is pure insanity. It had to be said.

I'll take Scarlet any day over Anne. She looks ok in the Catwoman get up but has no bewbs. . .

Yea, terrible movie. I thought she was average looking in it. Bout on par with that Twilight chick.

Yea, terrible movie. I thought she was average looking in it. Bout on par with that Twilight chick.

Shes got more mass, compared to that twilight chick, I think.

No idea hows the movie, as I just mostly watch a couple of the early scenes of her in action, and just fast forward throughout to the end.

I wish the Trailer would Rise already :monkey2

Hurry up Nolan, you just wrapped up filming yesterday, what's taking you so long :lol

Can't wait to see the TumblerHarrier blowing ____ up :rock

Always always always sculpted.

Did I mention always.

Never will I allow a barbie on my shelf, I am simply not man enough to accept that.

Besides, my wife wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

her hair is long... it's def gonna be rooted.

sorry boys. :lol

I'll take Scarlet any day over Anne. She looks ok in the Catwoman get up but has no bewbs. . .

l saw Scarlets naked pics on the internet the other day, pretty good. I still say she would of also been wrong for Catwoman. l think they should of gotten an older actress/ couger type woman to play Catwoman not some young chick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back