The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I made it thru 16 minutes of Batman Forever before having to shut it off :yess:

When does TDKR come out again :lol

Whatever it is, it's not soon enough :lol

Last edited:

after seeing the photos and vids of bane and batman fighting i doubt that we probably wont see bane in full "venom" form until the second half of the film..considering how tiny he looks in the leaked pics maybe he is an escaped arkham inmate along with the rest of the arkham escapees and while fighting batman he falls so hard that revenge is his top priority...maybe he was a street thug put away long ago by batman and will do anything to get back at him so maybe that could be the grudge against batman.......as for the mask bane wears? maybe he is an prison escapee with an intellect with toxic chemicals who tries to become a local terrorist and poison gotham but fails after being stopped by batman so in desperation, he experiments with the chemicals and diagnoses "venom" onto himself and with the more venom he breathes the more stronger he gets sorta like PCP where a person can punch through a glass windshield only not to feel any pain..........but he dosent know that the side effects may include violent behavior as well as paranoia where bane's obsession with batman becomes more erratic to the point where he eventually discover batman's identity and causes chaos for everything around batman/bruce wayne to crumble....maybe stealing the tumblers is a way of showing bane has "gotten in" but dosent tell the public of batman's identity because it's a personal thing between only him and batman........

Maybe she starts out as "batgirl" has a huge fall out with Bruce and decides on "catwoman" instead. yawn.

the point of giving the tumbler the ability to self destruct is so it wont leave any trace for others to imitate the tech. also, the destroyed tumbler is black; the ones bane has are all camouflaged, exactly like the lucius's proto in begins. so bane copied a black tumbler and then made a new one exactly in the color scheme of the proto? that does not compute.

a simpler more logical explanation is bane found a way to get into lucius's workshop and steal all his proto. ditto with catwoman and the goggle.

NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW A MAJOR PLOT POINT!

Spoiler Spoiler:

NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW A MAJOR PLOT POINT!

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's what I guessed. I'll put a spoiler tag on it this time (below), but I think its pretty obvious. That's the first thing that came to mind as soon as I saw pics of 3 slightly different tumblers with Bane standing on top of one.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Rumors going around that there are more surprises to come during the next couple of weeks in Pittsburgh.

- New Batsuit
- New non-Tumbler Batmobile
- A Batman Aerial vehicle

The rumors so far have been right on the money, so let's hope these are true. I expected a new vehicle due to the stolen Tumblers and Batpod, but TWO? That's great. I'll be ecstatic if I'm part of any scenes that include the above. Scheduled for at least two shoots.

All three of those rumors are not looking good according to my wallet. :p

HT 1989 Batmobile...check, re-relaese tumbler...check, re-release bat pod...check, re-release TDK 1/6 figure ...check, new Batmobile...check, new DK suit 1'6 figure....check, new bat-plane...check.... homeless and pennyless..check!

Rumors going around that there are more surprises to come during the next couple of weeks in Pittsburgh.

- New Batsuit

The rumors so far have been right on the money, so let's hope these are true. I expected a new vehicle due to the stolen Tumblers and Batpod, but TWO? That's great. I'll be ecstatic if I'm part of any scenes that include the above. Scheduled for at least two shoots.

That's awesome! Congrats.
But honestly, if there is either a new Batmobile or a new Batplane/jet I would hope they wouldn't spoil it. I still want to be surprised by something when I actually go see the movie. Granted I'm actively reading the spoiler articles, but I still think they should be able to keep at least something a secret. Maybe I should just do as some of my friends and stop reading any DKR news all together.

- New Batsuit

That's awesome and i honestly expected all three before production started so would be awesome to get all of those!!

Lucky bugger you

Well before any of this started, I think everyone assumed or had hoped that there would be a new suit considering each and every film before it had atleast 1-2 total.

However with the teaser and spy shots from the Carnegie shoot, I gave up all hope on a new one being included. It's good to see it as a possibility again, but I don't know there seems to be a helluva lot in this film already.

If it is true, Hot Toys is going to have a FIELD day with this stuff.

Well before any of this started, I think everyone assumed or had hoped that there would be a new suit considering each and every film before it had atleast 1-2 total.

However with the teaser and spy shots from the Carnegie shoot, I gave up all hope on a new one being included. It's good to see it as a possibility again, but I don't know there seems to be a helluva lot in this film already.

If it is true, Hot Toys is going to have a FIELD day with this stuff.

goin to be so broke. So so poor.

I hope Bale gets hammered and punches Ann Hathaway in the jaw on set. XD

Oh i hate her.

Was't it said awhile back that it would be a batcopter? Why are people thinking plane?

All three of those rumors are not looking good according to my wallet. :p

:lol:lol:lol

htmoney.jpg

It may change your opinion when you see her role as Catwoman in the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back