The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

There have been two blank posts which I can't see and I'm presuming it was people posting the photo. :lol

BaneTDKR.jpg

I want the have the children of whoever does that viral marketing for these Batman flicks.

Mask looks like Cobra Commanders in the new GI Joe, not a fan. I'm sure the character will be ok, but definately won't be buying a HT Bane. Also this pretty much killed the viral if I'm reading it correctly, the whole point of the viral was supposed to be to get that pic released, but it was hacked? Is that right?

Yep, I was never a Bane fan, like ever, and I can already tell I won't like his mask. Its not the end of the world, like I said I'm sure the character and story will be fine. And I'm sure its all technical like that because it pumps venom or whatever for him to breath or something rather then tubes into his back, but I just don't like the look of it.

I don't love it or hate it I'm just excited about it being the first official TDKR movie pic/teaser. THAT is exciting to me. Now I'm really starting to get pumped.

If that pic is anything like that first face pic for the Joker, then there will definitely be more to Bane than this reveal. I'll admit though, I was thinking the same Deckard was, that definitely looks like Cobra Commander aka "The Doctor". :lol

Is this legit? Seems very early for a look at the character...

First image of the Joker was released on 5/21/07

Also this pretty much killed the viral if I'm reading it correctly, the whole point of the viral was supposed to be to get that pic released, but it was hacked? Is that right?

Someone at SHH found the image in the source code. WB didn't hide it very well, maybe on purpose.

Yep. Though, I already know Bane won't and can't possibly touch the Joker (atleast for me anyway), but the reveals are similar.

When I first saw this,

joker-first-look.jpg

I was excited about it being the first pic of the Joker, but at the same time, I thought it looked awful. Joker in drag?

But then more info came in, then the pics and finally the trailer, everything was fine. Every Batman movie villain goes through this. I still remember the reactions to the reveal of the Penguin back in the Batman Returns days. Everyone was trying to catch a glimpse of it, and the revealed photo was nothing to write home about. He wasn't even really done up in the full makeup.

Well it's going to be a totally different animal compared to the joker ... i just can't wait to see the physicality of a Bane vs Batman out and out fight. That is going to be something truly epic.

and really different :) I liiiiiiiiiiiike that!!!

Bane looks awesome. Love the mask from what we can see. Its gonna be a long wait. Can't wait to see more. Sets, characters, costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back