The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn first world problems strike again!

056970a2.jpg

:D

Man Bane was sooooo awesome, I feel he is the Hulk of TDKR. He stole the show for me.

Cried twice too, both involving Alfred :(

I tend to cry for the empowering stuff.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back. I have to say that I really enjoyed the film but would rank it #3 of the trilogy.

Batman Begins 10/10

The Dark Knight 9.5/10

The Dark Knight Rises 9/10

:goodpost:

I think that's about where I'm at as well. They do tapper off slightly. However they are all so good. All of the left me wanting to see them again. Right away, that minute.

I hope to see TDKR again next weekend.

Last edited:
OK can some one help me with a quote from the film.
I know it's early,maybe you've seen it once or twice and it's not on IMDB,I checked.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Or what ever the line is.
Can anyone help?

OK can some one help me with a quote from the film.
I know it's early,maybe you've seen it once or twice and it's not on IMDB,I checked.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Or what ever the line is.
Can anyone help?

Help with what?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have done a great job avoiding the spoilers so thanks for the tags! Wife and I are going to see it in the morning and then I am going to see it again Tueday night with a buddy...cannot wait. :impatient:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed on here, but this was last year when they were visiting the city a 150 miles from mine.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed on here, but this was last year when they were visiting the city a 150 miles from mine.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah it wasnt the lazarus pit of Immortality, it was an exile prison.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Didn't want to subscribe to so many threads and look back n forth...

Last edited:
how was that a spoiler? I mean, everyone knows that the lazarus pit wasnt in TDKR, Nolan said so, and you could tell it was a prison from the trailers =/ I mean, the movies out too so......

Finally posting to this thread after watching the movie on Saturday!

Wow! Absolutely blown away. I loved the direction in which Nolan took the movie and I absolutely though that the magnitude of the threat was amazing.

Bane: excellent villain. His fight scenes with Batman (particularly the first one) were intense and obviously showcased his brutality effectively.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Catwoman: Really liked her story arc.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The ending: Pure perfection to me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back