The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See my edit. :rotfl

Aliens do the Phantom Menace? :rotfl

you mean 2012. idont know the bane breaking batman back was awesome.

I also felt bane was somwhat of a tortured soul who knew only darkness. Talia was the only good thing in his life.

Yes, my bad 2012. It's not my fault, I'm as sick as a dog :lol

But yeah the Bane / Bats fight scenes were also very good.

I would have to agree.

But if feels like there's still alot more story elements being discussed about TDKR than Avengers.

Maybe because Avengers just made sense the first time around. :lol

Ok, Avengers in 5 seconds:

Aliens attack.
Avengers assemble
Hulk slams Loki
Aliens do the Phantom Menace

Fin. :lol

What a great 5 secs.........

what he said....:wink1:

He was with girls and had a sweet car.

He didn't act that way UNTIL he was Batman. Before he was Batman he was an angry, college student who wanted to take out Joe Chill. Then he was away for 7 years training. When he came back, he was preparing to be Batman.

Oh, another weird little thing. All of Gotham must be dumb, especially Gordon (even though he makes several claims that he doesn't care about his identity) considering they don't know who Batman is.

In Batman Begins, Bruce Wayne is declared dead after he goes missing for 7 years. He returns and it's a media frenzy, he's all over the news. A few weeks/months later, Batman appears and also attracts the media.

This happens again in TDKR but it is even MORE noticeable. Nobody has seen Bruce Wayne for 8 years. He's a hermit who lives in Wayne Manor and people make up stories about him (much like the '89 Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne). He soon returns, clean shaven and with a cane and attracts media attention. A few days later, Batman returns after being gone for . . . you guessed it 8 years.

Dumb Gothamites.

They have always been dumb. :rotfl

Didn't Bale once say it would be over his dead body for a Robin to be in his Batman movie.

Well, he almost did die in a nuclear explosion.. :lol

Almost? I thought he died. The ending was just too peculiar, when Alfred stared into the screen, looked audience and nodded his head. It was just like what he mentioned before to Bruce, that he often imagine him sitting with his wife and children.

Of course, there's the entire thing about how Bruce Wayne inputted an autopilot program into The Bat, and that he could have safely ejected before the nuke went off. But, it doesn't seem likely, especially since he was piloting The Bat by himself for a large duration of the trip. The explosion also covered a six mile radius, so there wouldn't have been a very good window-of-opportunity to escape.

Almost? I thought he died. The ending was just too peculiar, when Alfred stared into the screen, looked audience and nodded his head. It was just like what he mentioned before to Bruce, that he often imagine him sitting with his wife and children.

Of course, there's the entire thing about how Bruce Wayne inputted an autopilot program into The Bat, and that he could have safely ejected before the nuke went off. But, it doesn't seem likely, especially since he was piloting The Bat by himself for a large duration of the trip. The explosion also covered a six mile radius, so there wouldn't have been a very good window-of-opportunity to escape.

Someone mentioned this before, but I think he did his disappearing act when he blew up the building trying to get over it.

Then it was theatricality and deception from there on out.

Maybe a blow up Batman was in the cockpit just like from Airplane the movie.

Someone mentioned this before, but I think he did his disappearing act when he blew up the building trying to get over it.

Man, I don't even remember that building. I have to re-watch this movie again :gah:.

It's not an Inception ending and shouldn't be interpreted as such. I'd have been PISSED if it cut away and ended with Alfred nodding his head. This is Batman, not ____ing Incraption.

If anything, it's like The Dark Knight Returns but instead of leading an underground team of Sons of Batman, it's about trying to live a happy life. A happy life Alfred wanted him to have.

He fakes his own death to achieve this. After his "death" he fixed the Batsignal and sent it to Gordon. He enabled the auto pilot function on the Bat (which helped him escape the explosion).

Even the music implies positivity and "HE LIVED" vibes once Alfred nods his head and Bruce is eventually shown.

It's not a dream, it's not an illusion. Batman planned it from the beginning because he's a scheming bastard.

It's not an Inception ending and shouldn't be interpreted as such. I'd have been PISSED if it cut away and ended with Alfred nodding his head. This is Batman, not ____ing Incraption.

If anything, it's like The Dark Knight Returns but instead of leading an underground team of Sons of Batman, it's about trying to live a happy life. A happy life Alfred wanted him to have.

He fakes his own death to achieve this. After his "death" he fixed the Batsignal and sent it to Gordon. He enabled the auto pilot function on the Bat (which helped him escape the explosion).

Even the music implies positivity and "HE LIVES" vibes once Alfred nods his head and Bruce is eventually shown.

It's not a dream, it's not an illusion. Batman planned it from the beginning because he's a scheming bastard.

I bet Joker was just off screen at the next table. :horror

Even the music implies positivity and "HE LIVED" vibes once Alfred nods his head and Bruce is eventually shown.

Wow, thank you! That actually does make a lot of sense. :clap

I never saw Inception, but I'm now really interested in doing so :lol.

I bet Joker was just off screen at the next table. :horror

:lol

That's one of the thoughts I had during this film. "What the hell is the Joker doing?" "Oh wait, he doesn't exist anymore."

He'd probably think Bane and the League of Shadows were psychopaths ironically, just like Batman. I don't think he'd let them steal his thunder and take over the city. Also doubtful he'd just let Bruce retire for 8 years without scheming up another plan to bring Batman out of retirement.

It's too bad he got retconned out of existence. :monkey2

So much for that great line, "I think you and I are destined to do this forever." :(

:lol

That's one of the thoughts I had during this film. "What the hell is the Joker doing?" "Oh wait, he doesn't exist anymore."

He'd probably think Bane and the League of Shadows were psychopaths ironically, just like Batman. I don't think he'd let them steal his thunder and take over the city. Also doubtful he'd just let Bruce retire for 8 years without scheming up another plan to bring Batman out of retirement.

It's too bad he got retconned out of existence. :monkey2

So much for that great line, "I think you and I are destined to do this forever." :(

:( :(

But nope, void said once was enough with The Joker :lol

I'm just curious, how did Bruce Wayne get all of those injuries and worn-out knee caps if he's been retired for 8 years? He seemed pretty healthy at the end of TDK.

I think a better ending would have been a waiter walking over to Bruce's table and handed him a Joker card.

No, that's Blake. :horror

795d26b1.jpg

Ah yes, that's right.

:exactly: :goodpost: People shouldnt look that far into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back