The Dark Knight DVD pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda hard to tell the name, if it isnt in the movie.......unless its a special feature thing....

b4c647cd33c0a7e80746553a9451a.gif

He's sitting down and stationary, and why would it matter if it's in the movie or a special feature? Use pause much?

Well....werent you asking if someone could see the name tag on a blu ray? Wouldnt that be hard if it wasnt in the film?

Well....werent you asking if someone could see the name tag on a blu ray? Wouldnt that be hard if it wasnt in the film?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Read my post more carefully. I never said it was in the film, dude. It's obviously from the making of documentary or production diary that comes with the dvd and blu ray...

The screen grab itself is from the DVD. The reason I asked someone with the blu ray to look at the name is because it would be much clearer PQ-wise and one can zoom right in on it.

List of Best Buy stores that will be open midnight (that Monday night) of December 9th.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspag...ist=n&iht=y&usc=Movies&ks=960&DCMP=rdr0001703

Also, the ads for next weekend at Best Buy with prices for the Dark Knight DVDs/Blu-ray sets.
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=1351277#post1351277

Thanks for posting this! My store isn't having a midnight event.

So I take it you can't get the statues free with a purchase? Darn!

And it's $2 cheaper to get the batpod set through the website so I'll just get it there.

LOST season 4 is out too. UGH! I'm gonna go broke this month! :lol

So I'm happy to say there's a Best Buy right down the road doing a midnight opening, but the Circuit City Exclusive is still winning me over. On the other hand, there is A LOT of hype behind the Best Buy release. So many options!! :horror Any opinions?

I got mine yesterday, guys. I went into Blockbuster to rent some movies and saw they had their displays up with the dvd for sale so I just got it then and there. I wasted $5 preordering it at fye but its worth the trade cause I got it 5 days early. I don't know if all Blockbusters are doing this but I'm glad mine was :D I love this movie! My mom watched it with me and said "I'm speechless....I've never seen a movie like that." She was wowed at how good it was :lol

I got mine yesterday, guys. I went into Blockbuster to rent some movies and saw they had their displays up with the dvd for sale so I just got it then and there. I wasted $5 preordering it at fye but its worth the trade cause I got it 5 days early. I don't know if all Blockbusters are doing this but I'm glad mine was :D I love this movie! My mom watched it with me and said "I'm speechless....I've never seen a movie like that." She was wowed at how good it was :lol

That's awesome when the moms get into Batman!:rock2:rock2:rock:rock

My mom didn't like it because of how dark it was.

In fact, all the girls I've talked to that watched it didn't like it--(it scared them)

My Mom made me turn off the bootleg I had also. The Joker just creeped her out:D Good thing IMO. However, my GF and all girls I know or work with LOVE TDK. My Mom was like "When did they make Batman so dark?" I just laughed and said "Mom, remember me ^^^^ing about every Batman film prior to Batman Begins?" She did like Begins though, but that had Liam Neeson so she automatically liked it.

Uh....ripping people's faces open, having people kill other people, Two Face, Two Face holding a family hostage, and using a coin to decide their fate, dark stories....

Yeah, you're right.

My Mom loved it! She wants to see The Day the Earth Stood Still next week. She doesn't like Horror movies though.

Okay,so who got there's and what editions? I got mine early as I said but since I'm a bigger collector or things my sister traded me with hers because she got the FYE exclusive steel book cover.

Back