The Dark Knight DVD pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you pre-order it online will you always get it delivered on its release date meaning December 9th?
I have pre-ordered stuff by Amazon in the past, and actually got it a day or two early. It probably depends on where you order it from, and it probably varies from product to product. . .

Looks like Best Buy will have lots of choices for goodies. Some are even doing midnight openings? :horror

From Superherohype.com:
https://www.superherohype.com/news/batmannews.php?id=7844

In related news, scooper 'LEGO Penguin' has some more details as to what you'll find at Best Buy stores once the DVD and Blu-ray Disc hit on December 9.

Not only will MANY stores be doing a Midnight Opening, but also, there are NINE different versions of the film released that day. This is what Best Buy will be carrying...

Dark Knight: Fullscreen Version

Dark Knight: Widescreen Version

Dark Knight: Special Edition

Dark Knight: Special Edition (w/ Batman Mask)
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE

Dark Knight: Special Edition (w/ Clown Mask)
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE

Dark Knight: Blu-Ray

Dark Knight: Blu-Ray (w/ Batpod)

Dark Knight: Blu-Ray (w/ Batman Mask)
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE

Dark Knight: Blu-Ray (w/ Clown Mask)
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE

Dark Knight: Soundtrack Special Edition

Also, with purchase of Special Edition, there will be two collectible BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE mini-statues available for free (as of this writing)

UT....is that all at the US stores? I'm not sure I can handle a midnight event though. I have to be at work to0 early. I'll probably miss out on the figures then. :(

UT....is that all at the US stores? I'm not sure I can handle a midnight event though. I have to be at work to0 early. I'll probably miss out on the figures then. :(

No idea, it's only mentioned in that link I posted. Not sure if it's 100% true or not. :confused:

How is the quality (audio and video)? Hope it's the exact same or better than the TDK Prologue, which is one of the most amazing blu-ray videos I've ever laid eyes on.

Cool, thanks wofford.

Could someone with the blu-ray tell me what J. Kerr's name tag says in this shot? I'd really like to know. Thanks

JokerBus.jpg

Back