The dark knight blue ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From WB - "At any point, Christopher Nolan may decide to pause the film to elaborate on a scene or to simply take a break."

:lol

Oh nos! Christopher Nolan paused the movie just as Batman was about to fly into Lau's office. Pretty interesting so far, just a Q&A session.

Nope, I have not. This is the first time I'm actually seeing what's on BD-Live. But I will check it out later when I have time. Is it a picture in picture?

No idea. I saw it as I was browsing through the BD Live stuff before the Nolan chat.

I believe it's a PiP with him popping in at different points in the film.

Kind of let down with the chat so far. I was hoping for Nolan to be on answering questions from the fan's chat through a live audio commentary so things could be a little more in depth.

13,000 questions so far and there have been some real headscratchers that have made it through.

I have asked several but none have come up.

Finally a little news, when asked if there is studio pressure for a third film Nolan said there is no pressure but him and Goyer have a story they really want to tell for the third film but are still working on it.

I'm glad someone asked about why the camera switches upside down during the final conversation between Joker/Batman. I always thought that was a strange choice. One moment the camera is right side up, then it's upside down.

I'm glad someone asked about why the camera switches upside down during the final conversation between Joker/Batman. I always thought that was a strange choice. One moment the camera is right side up, then it's upside down.

Was that the question you asked? About the 5 people dead?

Nolan doesn't even know!!! :monkey5

HAHA!! He said he'd answer my "five dead, two of them cops" question at a later date!! :lol

Back