The dark knight blue ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nolan won't answer who the 5 people Gordon said Two Face was responsible for killing are......yet, but he will someday. Part 3 perhaps??

Also, verified again that Two Face is very much dead.

Yeah, he blew off the videophiles and the issue of video processing on the Blu Ray as misinformation.

I am sure I wasn't the only one to ask about the lack of a tribute to Ledger and his Joker character with some behind the scenes footage on the DVD/Blu Ray.

This is probably my favorite bit from the chat that was actually related to TDK

Q: Do you think Batman is responsible for Harvey Two-Face's death?

Chris: I feel that Dent's fall from grace is complete - he has doomed himself. Batman's physical actions at the end are necessary to save the child. I think that Dent's fate stems from his own psyche.

Hope this one is available at a later date. Would like to see what it was all about.
Does make you wonder why people ask such dumb questions though, just because it's the novelty of talking to a celebrity.

Was never able to work out who 2 of the dead people were either.

Na, I don't think they are "saving" it for a sequel. Nolan knows it's a flub and he simply couldn't explain it.

Na, I don't think they are "saving" it for a sequel. Nolan knows it's a flub and he simply couldn't explain it.

I'm sure they'll ret-con it :lol

always wondered what happens are Maroni's going to the car that two-face is in, if you look screen left it looks as if the guy's pulled back by an arm wearing suit that looks like Dent's

Yeah, well he did say he "would like" to answer the question, but only at a later date.

I also gave him my name and told him to throw me a shout-out at the Academy Awards, if he wins any sort of recognition. I don't think he even looked at it, though :lol

I don't know, I could see one of "the 5 dead" being somehow related to the villain of the next film. Since Batman is being blamed for those deaths, it would make sense.

What I don't understand if why it seems as if Goyer has to be involved with coming up with the storylines. Is it contractual? The guy kinda blows and his script is the main reason why BEGINS sinks badly in its 3rd Act. I'd rather the Nolans just went off completely on their own. :huh

I'm sure they'll ret-con it :lol

always wondered what happens are Maroni's going to the car that two-face is in, if you look screen left it looks as if the guy's pulled back by an arm wearing suit that looks like Dent's

Its Dent.

Here are my guesses:

-Wurez
-Bartender
-Maroni Thug
-Maroni Driver
-Maroni

Maybe one of Maroni's men was a cop?

My theory is the 2 officers Joker killed in the hospital are part of the "5 dead", the first one you don't see killed but his partner calls for "Davis" whom I am assuming is an officer as well.

Gordon doesn't know Joker killed the officers and since there were no eye witnesses thinks it was Dent.

Back