1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

head-on-buckingham.JPG

Who would ve ever thought that a bare concrete room could look so appealing.Very nice job!

Where my Tumbler is going...

Middle_zpsc0a9a505.jpg

(...)

Very inspiring, thanks for posting this! Is this the $*,*** thing by geewiz? :horror Even though the lighted grid is far out of scale it makes me think about making one grid like this, just as an option to compare the effect of the optically increased size. Just curious to see it in ralation to the tumbler.

For the moment I added a backdrop to my draft. It's just a rough concept but I think I'll like the result:

picture.php

Active ceiling lighting module with 1/6 scaled grid...

Last edited:
Very inspiring, thanks for posting this! Is this the $3,500 thing by geewiz? :horror Even though the lighted grid is far out of scale it makes me think about making one grid like this, just as an option to compare the effect of the optically increased size. Just curious to see it in ralation to the tumbler.

For the moment I added a backdrop to my draft. It's just a rough concept but I think I'll like the result:

picture.php

Active ceiling lighting module with 1/6 scaled grid...

I'm paying considerably less. And it's made to measurements I provided to go into a PAX cabinet. I'm also having a stark lab made with a hall of armors.

Hey guys, could someone with the tumbler out of the box measure the widest section of it? (Not the longest, just from big wheel to the other big wheel on the other side).

Mine is all tied up in the box and I'm trying to find a good place for it.

Hey guys, could someone with the tumbler out of the box measure the widest section of it? (Not the longest, just from big wheel to the other big wheel on the other side).

Mine is all tied up in the box and I'm trying to find a good place for it.

It's 47cm/18.5" . You can find the product dimensions here (under "Specs"): https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901731#HotToysItem

I'm thinking of unveiling mine by smashing it through our flimsy living room door, should be a blast!

HA! Nice... anyone get in trouble for dropping the money on this thing?

Nope, my girlfriend has her money. I have my money. Being we are not married nor will we be. We never fight.

I dont understand this getting into trouble thing?

Wives/"Bosses" can be real sticklers ;)

I guess so, a boss I can see. A wife I can not. Not like i have not seen her on the ground playing with this. She put Yoda in the driver's seat last week.

Any Aussies out there who bought this from Sideshow. I was just wondering what the approximate shipping cost would be?
Thanks in advance.

Back