1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

Now my question is... will there be another Batman figure? I want to buy this but I don't have a Batman figure yet.

I'm sure you'll be able to get a Dark Knight Rises Batman from the upcoming movie this summer.

Now I don't know what it does exactly but hey, it's got RAINBOWS.[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, I agree, the Tumbler is more brutal....

although...the Tumbler Batmobile blew up and crashed through a few walls, and pancaked a few cop cars.

The 1989 Batmobile shot a door for itself, then blew up a damn factory.

Hmmm...

But it can't turn for ____, needs a damn grapple gun for tight turns. :lol

Ordered. Hot Toys tumbler $470.00, the look on my wifes face when she sees how big it is..... Priceless

I don't think I can pull off this and the 89 Batmobile. I think 89 will win. But this is pretty awesome news.

Yeah, this is a bad year for me financially, so of course it's the year Hot Toys is really coming through for Batman fans. It's extremely hard not to order the Tumbler on BBTS right now, but I'm holding back.

With Jack Joker and Keaton Batman already ordered and the hopes of getting a Bane and Catwoman later in the year as well as a Joker 2.0, not to mention the Returns figures next year, I don't really have the budget for either car.

But nevertheless, I'm going to do my best to buy the Furst-mobile. And I'm just gonna' have to hope this Tumbler doesn't start fetching crazy ebay prices before I have the funds to pick it up.

I'm out. I thought about all the reasons why I wanted this, and they all included having larger, hairier balls. I just don't have the room for larger, hairier balls. Damn.

By agreeing with these large quantity releases, and large re-releases, you are defeating the very purpose of "High-End" collecting

I agree with this. HT==Neca

I think it's about time Sideshow rereleased the Doom PF.

Ordered! The first release one I have in the box can stay in the box. This one gets opened.

is it really worth buying ???? friends

the look on my wifes face when she sees how big it is..... Priceless

1801096-badum_tish_super.jpg

Ordered from CSC! I have no idea where the heck I'm gonna find room to display this. :panic::panic:

Oh well, I've got a few months to figure that one out.

Back