1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I think it makes the Tumbler looks tinier.

Makes me feel a bit better about getting the Tumbler now, should have that at the end of August :yess:

The Bat could drop out the batpod from the rear like bat droppings.

:exactly: You heard it here first! Now wait for it in the film... :rotfl

Sweet! Will it be a different one from the Dark Knight feature? I'm guessing so...

...anyway, i thought the Tumbler was big:

attachment.php

attachment.php

yeah this one will.cover all batmobiles. Documentary of what and how the batmobile evolved. So definitely different from what was in the dark knight. It suppose to be 1-2hr long. The one we saw last bigger was a 20 minute snippet. Still pretty cool!

I'm glad they made the correct scale for The Bat and didn't shrink it like they did with the 89 Batmobile?.. The shipping cost for The Bat will be massive too...

I'm glad they made the correct scale for The Bat and didn't shrink it like they did with the 89 Batmobile?.. The shipping cost for The Bat will be massive too...

They didn't shrink the '89 Batmobile. The dimensions are correct for it and in their backstage presentations they made all the necessary refinements to the prototype.

They didn't shrink the '89 Batmobile. The dimensions are correct for it and in their backstage presentations they made all the necessary refinements to the prototype.

:lecture:goodpost: Exactly. If anything, the proto may be slightly "tall" to accommodate the figure (but even this may have been corrected by the backstage improvement, or whatever tweak they have done since then) but according to the dimensions released it is definitely not shrunk smaller than 1/6 scale.

Good, I wasn't sure, I remember there was a huge discussion about the 89 Batmobile dimensions, the good thing is at the end of the day we're going to get the right thing... Anyway I hope they fix the box shape on the 89 Batmobile, because I already preordered and flex pay it :monkey1

Damn. Looking at the Batpod against the other vehicles it looks so small. Almost makes me want to cancel my PO and get the Tumbler...and eventually the Bat

I ment the BAT that thing is looking like 2 and half tumbers I guess maybe the they priced that same way.

Yeah, probably >$1000 without shipping. Only for brave people..

The engine/tire sounds are awesome. :rock

Batman's voice is hilariously bad. :lol

Last edited:

We need HK release THIS month for this so we get our hands on this in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need HK release THIS month for this so we get our hands on this in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!

Also, i havent been through this thread completely yet so do we know of any changes to this Tumbler compared to the first release?

Hot Toys just announced that The Bat does indeed fly & that they will be flying them to each individual customer to save shipping costs.

Click here

That is a really good thing to know !!! Looking forward to get the boat !!!
;)

Back