1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

For you original owners how do u display this did you build your own case? This is huge!!!!

My Tumbler sits on top of this

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40053930/#/10103347

and collects a lot of dust.

I'm thinking of getting a case made for it, but there isn't that much clearance around the Tumbler on the surface of the chest of drawers...adding a case there would be a tight fit.

So i just got the tumbler and pulled it outta the box and there was or is an oily residue but i cant wipe it off......it seems to be some of the packaging foam almost melted to the back right tire. is there anything i can use or do to fix this?

So i just got the tumbler and pulled it outta the box and there was or is an oily residue but i cant wipe it off......it seems to be some of the packaging foam almost melted to the back right tire. is there anything i can use or do to fix this?

how much did you pay for it? :horror

here is a pic of the residue...... sorry for image quality took on my phone.

17cm1f.jpg

I think you're right... packing material got melted on. I honestly don't think there's anything you can do about it now.

Well thats not good man this sucks

Sorry man. Maybe you can find a spare 1/6 Tumbler tire off eBay? Looks like it was damaged in transit due to it being so hot outside right now.

Maybe your best option is to just resell it with the damage noted so you can buy a new one? You pretty much paid the same amount a new Tumbler will cost when it comes out in only a few more months...

well I decided screw it and took my finger nails and a flathead screwdriver to the wheel to try and peel it off. Here is the outcome.........
w8rsso.jpg

you can see on the wheel well some in the pic but the flash really brought it out otherwise I say it looks pretty good. Naked eye cant notice it.

from a user on here why?

you can see on the wheel well some in the pic but the flash really brought it out otherwise I say it looks pretty good. Naked eye cant notice it.

Nice work. Now paint those rim lip edges black and you'll be all set!

440 shipped.

best prive ever!! amazing how the relaunch automatically bring down secondary market prices :yess: ... still remember that guy selling the Tumbler on ebay for $20000,00 + shipping..

Lol o ya i didnt think about buyer protection. But ya i dont no on ebay there are still some people buying them for 900 bucks.

So this residue didn't come from the tyre itself?

would love this but the shear size of it means it would be in storage until i get a bigger place, kinda a waste of money. Hoping the TDKR brings a new DX Batman figure tho then i'll decide between it and EB's 1/4 figure

Back