1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

I'm thinking of canceling 1989 Batman and Joker for this. This is cheaper than those two together, it may be a more impressive collectable, and it fits better with the Nolan Batman stuff anyway.

It looks huge, though. Not sure how exactly I'd display it. Does it fit on a standard sized end-table?

SnakeDoc

Ordered :yess:

Now where's the Batpod and 89 Batmobile :exactly:

i preordered from corner store comics, as i always do. amazing prices, 422 for this guy. why someone would order from sideshow for 469 is beyond me.
CSC has great customer service as well.
a long time ago someone hacked their database or something and there was a credit card problem, but nothing like that since they have improved security, PLUS you can just pay with paypal, or money orders if thats what you're afraid of. they can't be beat! and they get their products almost immediately when sideshow gets them in. weeks before BBTS gets anything.

£12.50 postage but your not going to get the import taxes with OSB where you will with SS & I can't imagine them being cheap either. I was actually really close to buying the Tumbler but I decided not to at the very last second, not because of the price, I actually think the price is good but it's the 89 Batmobile which i really want, I just wish I knew when that was going up for PO, my wife will be lived with me just buying that, let alone buying both. Must stay strong & keep my marriage ;)

Not bad postage that. So £372 Total from him and £390 after VAT & Fedex fees from SSC. Not too much of a difference but every little helps as they say. :hi5:

i preordered from corner store comics, as i always do. amazing prices, 422 for this guy. why someone would order from sideshow for 469 is beyond me.
CSC has great customer service as well.
a long time ago someone hacked their database or something and there was a credit card problem, but nothing like that since they have improved security, PLUS you can just pay with paypal, or money orders if thats what you're afraid of. they can't be beat! and they get their products almost immediately when sideshow gets them in. weeks before BBTS gets anything.

What's the shipping from CSC? Or BBTS for that matter?

SnakeDoc

Not bad postage that. So £372 Total from him and £390 after VAT & Fedex fees from SSC. Not too much of a difference but every little helps as they say. :hi5:

£360.99 delivered from Collectibles Direct using code DISCOUNT05

I am SO torn in my decision to order this or not.
When the original went up for sale a long time ago, I had a chance to get it for under $300 but decided against it. A decision that I regretted later on. Now that the tumbler is being offered again, much cheaper than eBay but still more expensive than I could have originally purchased it for, I am having a very difficult time justifying this purchase.

£360.99 delivered from Collectibles Direct using code DISCOUNT05

I already ordered mine from SSC because the last item i got from Lee he said i had to pay shipping back to him if it was broken. He's sorted that now so it's free but i didn't know before i ordered with SSC. :gah:

I already ordered mine from SSC because the last item i got from Lee he said i had to pay shipping back to him if it was broken. He's sorted that now so it's free but i didn't know before i ordered with SSC. :gah:

simpsons_nelson_haha2.png

;)

Who's Lee? Free shipping from where?

SnakeDoc

I am SO torn in my decision to order this or not. Now that the tumbler is being offered again, much cheaper than eBay but still more expensive than I could have originally purchased it for, I am having a very difficult time justifying this purchase.

I'm in the same boat. I'd have to cancel the Joker PF to get this. Hummmmm. :dunno

I know a lot of the members are salty because of the reissue but Unless your buying to resell the what's the difference? Personally I passed the first time but learn to regret that and thought I would never own it because I wasn't gonna pay those eBay prices for a model. Now I can have this and the 89 batmobile nose to nose with TDK & Keaton next to them which for me is a wet dream! LoL

So,unless you paid eBay prices does it really matter?

BTW-I PO through BBTS for 439 and 40 shipping. No deposit!!!!:panic:

Back