1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

Flxed it :D

Was just thinking I have a 4ft fish tank could display it in it lol

How likely is this to sell out before the second half of the year? I've got about €4000 of expenses to be paid over the next four months so this will have to go on the back burner :(

How likely is this to sell out before the second half of the year? I've got about €4000 of expenses to be paid over the next four months so this will have to go on the back burner :(

It'll be in-stock for a good bit, HT doesn't sell out anymore or Wait a year after release and they'll make a new one for you :slap

As a buyer in the UK I'm taking no chances with this one and ordering through SSC. Not the cheapest option maybe, but after all the issues and breakages with the first release I wanna be sure of top notch customer service/returns procedure just in case. Bit like some real cars in fact!

As a buyer in the UK I'm taking no chances with this one and ordering through SSC. Not the cheapest option maybe, but after all the issues and breakages with the first release I wanna be sure of top notch customer service/returns procedure just in case. Bit like some real cars in fact!

Just remember they use Fed Ex and you'll get a whopper of a bill from them too.

You should use OneSixthBruce. There packaging is top draw, better than SS & he's based in the UK & if it was damaged for any reason, Waiman is easy to get in contact with & he will get sorted for you. You don't want to be paying big VAT bills on top of an already expensive piece but it's up to you, just a little heads up :)

PO done here in Spain :yess:

430 euros (shipment included)

Done, now awaiting the Bat-Pod!

Don't think Sideshow would ask you to return it. Smash it up maybe and they would refund you. Then you have the task of trying to get the VAT back.

Not worth the hassle, I'm ordering from the UK :exactly:

Having never owe the 1st one (or any batman item yet). Would you say this is worth the money they are asking for it?

PO'ed from SECRET COMPASS COLLECTIBLES. :yess:

439.99$+159$ SHIPPING

I have this already, hurry up a re-release the bat pod. I missed that :pray:

Having never owe the 1st one (or any batman item yet). Would you say this is worth the money they are asking for it?

I dont own single collectible of Batty Yet I m big fan of him n this tumbler from The Dark Knight i liked too much so i m buying it......n i have seen this tumbler on ebay at 1500$ n above so better to buy it now.....

This is where you ask yourself, "Why am I buying this?" Whether it's worth the money or not all depends on you. It's a good price considering how much just the 1/6 figures MSRP is today.

You should use OneSixthBruce. There packaging is top draw, better than SS & he's based in the UK & if it was damaged for any reason, Waiman is easy to get in contact with & he will get sorted for you. You don't want to be paying big VAT bills on top of an already expensive piece but it's up to you, just a little heads up :)

Does he charge postage? because his price is £360 so if there is postage he won't be that much cheaper than SSC after fees etc it'll cost us around £390.

Does he charge postage? because his price is £360 so if there is postage he won't be that much cheaper than SSC after fees etc it'll cost us around £390.

£12.50 postage but your not going to get the import taxes with OSB where you will with SS & I can't imagine them being cheap either. I was actually really close to buying the Tumbler but I decided not to at the very last second, not because of the price, I actually think the price is good but it's the 89 Batmobile which i really want, I just wish I knew when that was going up for PO, my wife will be lived with me just buying that, let alone buying both. Must stay strong & keep my marriage ;)

Back