1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Thanks Buddy!:1-1: It just wouldn't take.

The links show a few more pictures.

Hi
I've just got mine out of the bix and set it up. Howver I've noticed that there is quite a big gap between the sliding cockpit glass and the body. I was hoping that the cockpit would be sealed. Is there a way of closing it further?

There's a mod... but I'm too lazy to look right now. It involves breaking the panels directly in front of the windshield off and placing them a bit forward.

oh ok thanks. But I'm right in thinking that the windshield and the body aren't supposed to be flush?

Yeah, everyone has this issue. Gotta mod if you want to fix it.

There's a mod... but I'm too lazy to look right now. It involves breaking the panels directly in front of the windshield off and placing them a bit forward.

Theres only a little of glue on that panels, so if you break something is just the little pins on them. It very easy... Took me like 15 min taking pics and it looks so much better.

Not finally set up as the case is still work in progress but still didn't wanna hide this.

Can really recommend these Sora cases.

picture.php

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120848

Last edited:

I never get tired of unboxing photos. :)

I think I am going to do the cockpit mod as well. Just don't like the gap there. I still my in the box right now because the room is going in isn't finished yet.

Yeah so the other half had one of her friends round today and she (the friend not my other half) decided to push one of the circular bronze bits (no idea what the technical term is) and down it went :gah:

Luckily I managed to retrieve it was it had only fallen into the battery compartment but anyone had this problem before and got any tips to getting it back in place?

The problem I've got is in needs to be secured by pushing it up from inside the tumbler rather than simply positioning it over the exposed hole and pushing down :(

Yeah so the other half had one of her friends round today and she (the friend not my other half) decided to push one of the circular bronze bits (no idea what the technical term is) and down it went :gah:

Luckily I managed to retrieve it was it had only fallen into the battery compartment but anyone had this problem before and got any tips to getting it back in place?

The problem I've got is in needs to be secured by pushing it up from inside the tumbler rather than simply positioning it over the exposed hole and pushing down :(

Oh **** when I was reading that I thought you meant the whole tumbler fell off something when she pushed it :thud: Hope you get it sorted mate.

Oh **** when I was reading that I thought you meant the whole tumbler fell off something when she pushed it :thud: Hope you get it sorted mate.

lol, I thought the exact same thing!

Mine is sitting on top of a dresser next to where my fiance does her makeup (unfortunately, this is the only spot where we can store this at the moment). Yesterday my gf as a joke casually said, "Oh, I accidentally got some lotion on your Batmobile..." I don't think she's ever seen me move so fast. I basically jumped up and dashed for the bedroom. Then she started laughing. Totally not cool. Of course, I had to get back at her. She hates when I scare her, and she always wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, so last night she went to the bathroom and when she came out, I jumped out and scared the crap out of her. She screamed bloody murder. Serves her right, I figure. :)

Guys, I have a question on the steering column in the interior. When I took out my tumbler from the box and open to check the interior. I noticed that the steering wheel and the dashboard are not attached to the floor. Is it really that way? Its not fixed to the floor so you can wholly take it off and sat Batman to the seat?

Back