1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Mine is out for delivery!! They probably won't bring it to my door but I'll have a nice pick up slip to display for the night...

I got a text message this afternoon saying it arrived in store. The text continues... Bring a friend!
The package is huge. It barely fit in the back of the taxi.
Got as far as getting it out of its crate, and getting opal the sticker stuff off of it. The spoilers can wait. I've had a few beers since getting it home. Don't wanna break anything.
So far, it is looking simply amazing.

Chenged my mind. This had to be done.

Last edited:

Tumbler delivered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An awesome beast. A bit of bad news though. There was a random piece of broken off black plastic rattling around in the box. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out where its from. I THINK it may have to do with one of the red plugs from the back wheels as one was locked and the other plug was out and not holding in the wheel. I guess the good news is...it can't be from a very visable area.

Mine was totally intact. Take a pic of the bit, and I'll locate it on mine for you.

A couple quick pics.

4B4699C7-18B1-4179-88CF-D5151827F711-975-00000123B7CDA7C7_zps136d8d6b.jpg

257459A7-91B0-4035-871D-51BAE217D973-975-00000123C0CF8118_zpsc9ff4a33.jpg

It looks like a corner piece from the folding front canopy. I'll check see if I can be more accurate.

Have a look inside the cockpit. On either side there are two small black edges that look like the piece you are showing. It could be the right hand side piece.

I did, but I can't get the camera in to get a shot of the piece. I'll try again with a smaller camera later.

Got mine today. Nothing major, just the exhaust back end came off but can be glued back on. Is it me or the new tumbler has more flaps than the first release? I'm referring to the flaps on the sides. I think the first release didn't have that or if it did it was already attached to the tumbler. The new release has them separated from the tumbler.

Finally the Tumbler has left the building, got a shipping notice today from SS. And I ordered day 1 with no flex. Hope it arrives safe.

woohoo! It's here. My first Hot Toy item! I can't believe how huge this thing is 0_0 i know you guys been mentioning it but i just had to see it :D

woohoo! It's here. My first Hot Toy item! I can't believe how huge this thing is 0_0 i know you guys been mentioning it but i just had to see it :D

I know what you are all thinking... That's what she said moment? :thud:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Anyone here made a plaque for this tumbler?

You might be a Hot Toys addict ! (Like the rest of us)

You don't really know how bad it is until you have to move. Due to LOTS of problems I've recently had to move back in with my parents. (yeah, the joy) Cramming a house full of weirdo delicate things into a house that is already crammed with my mom's own stuff is proving to be a harrowing experience. Yeesh.

Ouch. I keep all of these boxes for when I move. I like to change apartments every couple of years.
This box though; it takes up sooooooo much room.
Next plan is to design a shelving system and have it made up. Oh, and I have to say it again, this thing is absolutely amazing.

Back