The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/16/12, Pg.154

Al, we need new pics of your fantastic collection!! :exactly:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/24/12, Pg.153

Seriously??? WTH?! This is a FAH-BU-LOUS!!! room, I wanna curly up on that sofa and just stare at everything. Very Very nice built ins and display.:clap

Nothing New, just a portion of the Collection that is not shown to much along with some non-related pieces in the Front Room

100_9158.jpg

100_9157.jpg

100_9155.jpg

sorry for the flash

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/24/12, Pg.153

Al, we need new pics of your fantastic collection!! :exactly:

Yes you are correct, gonna have to find the time, I Thank You for the Very High Praise; Segui, soon I hope

Seriously??? WTH?! This is a FAH-BU-LOUS!!! room, I wanna curly up on that sofa and just stare at everything. Very Very nice built ins and display.:clap

:lol:lol:lol you caught me but since that pic the love seat has been moved to where I was taking the pic from and the single chair placed over to the left for more viewing entertainment, the shelves came with the house when I purchased it 15 years ago, that was a big selling point and the Fireplace was a nice touch.
Glad you enjoyed my Friend and Thank You for the Compliment, Much Appreciated

My god, this is amazing! How many years did it take you to have such collection?:) I'd love to have one wall filled with statues, just one wall ;'(. And I'm totally digging the way you show off your commissions and signed comics. What a great idea. That's what I'm planning to do myself as well. have a few commissions lined up for LSCC, cannot wait. Great stuff man!

My god, this is amazing! How many years did it take you to have such collection?:) I'd love to have one wall filled with statues, just one wall ;'(. And I'm totally digging the way you show off your commissions and signed comics. What a great idea. That's what I'm planning to do myself as well. have a few commissions lined up for LSCC, cannot wait. Great stuff man!

Thank You, You made my day; Shep with such High Praise, Appreciate it Very Much, been collection for over 15 years +/- I need a bigger room, looking forward to seeing what you are planning next, I promise one day you will turn around and look at your collection and just utter WOW!

Thank You, You made my day; Shep with such High Praise, Appreciate it Very Much, been collection for over 15 years +/- I need a bigger room, looking forward to seeing what you are planning next, I promise one day you will turn around and look at your collection and just utter WOW!

Haha, no problem at all, my pleasure pal! Thanks for the words of encouragement!

How I like your gals :peace Especially Rocker Biker Girl !

I Just check every single page of your threat so that i didn't miss a single Picture! :lol
What a great and impressive collection!!! :rock
greetings

Looks like this room smells of rich mahogany, the way a mans room should smell like. :rock2

:yess: a better time when men where men and women knew it :lol:lol:lol
Thanks for the Compliment; X

How I like your gals :peace Especially Rocker Biker Girl !

Thank You Very Much; Dront, the pic's do not do Martin Emonds Biker Girl Justice, she is one of my Favorites

I Just check every single page of your threat so that i didn't miss a single Picture! :lol
What a great and impressive collection!!! :rock
greetings

Thank You for the High Praise; Noctu, Much Appreciated and Welcome to the Show

Just wondering if you are still thinking of doing that video! Would definitley love to see it!

Just wondering if you are still thinking of doing that video! Would definitley love to see it!

I am very pickey I want it to be just right and the right soundtract to go with it, Thanks Steve for reminding me :wave

That room makes me want to sit in there and smoke a pipe.

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 4/7/13, Pg.162

"Abandon all Hope ye who enter here"

545905_454299127920551_344773155_n_zps83c2dbc5.jpg

Famous words from the Brian Pulido's story line just before you enter Lucifer's Hell

100_9216_zps647ca794.jpg

100_9215_zpsdf7b27cc.jpg

100_9209_zpsf714a788.jpg

100_9208_zpsc5f8394e.jpg

100_9212_zps537b9ed5.jpg

100_9210_zps89e89032.jpg

100_9213_zpsb291f370.jpg

100_9211_zpsbf63ef47.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back