The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think Colossus returns in Days future Past right? I hope he has a bigger role so more figure possibilities? As much as I like Wolvie, kinda wanted to see more Piotr.

Sorry for the incoherent rambling earlier, I was at work, fangirled and brain no workie. Makes me want to check out my local store to see if they have any Colossus busts, cuz, not because I have a crush on him but you know >_>

It's all Good my Friend Jelly and Yes Colossus will be back, played by David Cudmore :hi5: I also have those Days " Information Overload" :lol:lol:lol and Good Luck on a Colossus Bust or Busts

That Deadpool PF is amazing! I wish to have him, but I prefer to invest money elsewhere and I can't start collecting PFs =D I know how it come with start collecting 1:6 =D Before I collecting only ToyBiz Marvel Legends figures :D

That Deadpool PF is amazing! I wish to have him, but I prefer to invest money elsewhere and I can't start collecting PFs =D I know how it come with start collecting 1:6 =D Before I collecting only ToyBiz Marvel Legends figures :D

Thank You Elar my Friend for the Comments, Appreiciate them and you must take Small steps before you Run :wink1:

Woooow You are surrounded by so many sexy and hot girls i'm just speechless my good old friend Colossus.
I think you have a very big room / house to display so many statue's.
I am very proud of what you have keep up the good work i say.

Many many congratsulations my friend and thanks for sharing.:clap:love:wave

Did someone say sexy girls? :dunno:thud:

:lol:lol:lol I left you something on your thread :wink1:

Woooow You are surrounded by so many sexy and hot girls i'm just speechless my good old friend Colossus.
I think you have a very big room / house to display so many statue's.
I am very proud of what you have keep up the good work i say.

Many many congratulations my friend and thanks for sharing.:clap:love:wave

Thank you so much for the Very Kind Words my Friend DS, your Compliments are always Appreciated, Thank You

P.S. are you going somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back