The CIV shipping experiment thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

That being said--- has anyone received notification that the Not A Cave Environment has been shipped? I'm getting them shipped together to negate the cost...

Damn.... Oh well---the bane of the shipping cost to the Great White North. I'll wait ever so (NOT) patiently until the Environment is set to ship with my Luke (sittin waiting in shipping purgatory) and Legacy Lazenby Bong...:monkey2

Cocoboloboy said:
Email just recieved. Yavin Luke has been shipped! Should recieve him on the 25th.

Me too!!! Quantum for the 25th just arrived... probably be on the same truck again :lol

galactiboy said:
Me too!!! Quantum for the 25th just arrived... probably be on the same truck again :lol
Yeah, probably! I hope he doesn't get to my house at dark thirty like Boromir did last time. I thought he got lost or something.

I got my notice for Luke yesterday. He will be here Friday. I got my notice for the Sandtrooper just now. He will be here Saturday. I am kind of ticked at Sideshow for shipping them separately. Doesn't common sense say they would ship them together that close to each other like that?

Sandtrooper shipped today. Will be here on the 29th.

Luke shipped yesterday. Will be here Friday. :chew

Medicom Toy RAH 1/6th Scale Figure Sandtrooper

jason2885 - 2007-03-30 17:01:35 - NC - Item Shipping Soon
Alice Adrenochrome - 2007-03-30 17:02:06 - Belgium - Shipped*
jlcmsu - 2007-03-31 01:30:08 - MO - Item Shipping Soon
GGPike - 2007-04-30 4:04:01 - NC - QVN: 5-22 - 5-26
abake - 2007-03-30 17:05:15 - Colombia - Shipped

My Sandtrooper finally shipped last night. Looks like I was the first person to get all 3 shipped.:chew

But it will take a while for it to get here. I may be able to put up the first pics of the Space Slug Dio tomorrow.

All three of mine will be here today:chew Sorry I had to do it.

Back