The cave of Atheris

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COA

A66DE157-AA28-4F08-AA83-6C08F34721DF_zpsqn4l0pqh.jpg

Chris

How on earth i only just stumbled on to your collection, is beyond me! Some insane stuff in here mate, totally blown away by all your great pieces and even more baffled by where you are storing all these them! :clap

Great acquisition bro!

Thanks dude

Those teeth look scaryyyy

And they're pretty sharp too!

How on earth i only just stumbled on to your collection, is beyond me! Some insane stuff in here mate, totally blown away by all your great pieces and even more baffled by where you are storing all these them! :clap

I don't post updates to often, to busy most of the time. But when I do, I have lots to catch up on lol

They were on display in a couple display rooms I had at one of my homes in Canada. They're all currently boxed up and in storage for the move to a new home I built in Florida.

Your welcome bro :duff thanks for the kind words...by the way, your Shark piece is truly awesome Chris...the detail in those teeth are amazing!! :horror

Thanks bro!

Chris

That's just so awesome Chris!! Surely if you sold all your 1:8 scale Lambo collection you'd be able to,afford the real thing no? :lol :lol congrats buddy :clap

Back