The cave of Atheris

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let the fun begin!

7C964BDE-08B4-4CC6-8CEC-9C1212EB266E_zpss9uco0zo.jpg

6E0FF60D-0A76-450A-8735-646897465A28_zpswlnzutvf.jpg

04CC5BF8-3935-495E-A5FD-D5C92BE4CF06_zpscjmvbvci.jpg

Chris

Man, that is an massive piece. It actually looks dangerous with all of the sharp edges and stuff. Still, a wonderful piece of art IMO....Good idea putting yourself in the pics...puts the sheer size in perspective. Well done, nice update!

Man, that is an massive piece. It actually looks dangerous with all of the sharp edges and stuff. Still, a wonderful piece of art IMO....Good idea putting yourself in the pics...puts the sheer size in perspective. Well done, nice update!

Thanks man

Ya pictures of this piece without something to compare it to doesn't give you any sense of size at all. Being in the picture with it really gets across how large this thing is. Even when I look back at the pics I'm still shocked how big it is....but sooo cool lol. Can't wait for Optimus now.

Chris

Awesome review and congrats on an epic addition Chris :clap hopefully this new piece will take the edge off of what was a disappointing experience with the Apoc PF ;)

Great review, Mega sets the bar high for the quality and what we should expect of statue at the price :)

Awesome review and congrats on an epic addition Chris :clap hopefully this new piece will take the edge off of what was a disappointing experience with the Apoc PF ;)

It has for sure man, but....it's come to the point where I must destroy Apoc. I made a quick review below before Apoc meets his end in 1000 pieces.

Great review, Mega sets the bar high for the quality and what we should expect of statue at the price :)

Thanks bro!

:exactly: Take note sideshow.

:exactly:

Chris

Back