The Brotherhoods Wait For the Gears of War Panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know? I sometimes forgot too, I would be talking to Jason and start rambling about SSF stuff for a minute before I realized he wasn't a member. :lol

Alfred kept me in the loop though, he was cool too... and put up with my drunken guitar lesson. :rock

Thanks bro, I was a ^^^^ partner at pool too! :lol

You're right!! I wouldn't have to cover my face and walk away from him every five minutes in embarrassment. ;)

Thanks. :(

I got so sad after a while, I just went and took pictures and hung out with the Suicide Girls. :D

Another win? hmmm let me think, listen to some ****** talk about his game or hand with Suicide Girls. Yep another win:D

You know? I sometimes forgot too, I would be talking to Jason and start rambling about SSF stuff for a minute before I realized he wasn't a member. :lol

Alfred kept me in the loop though, he was cool too... and put up with my drunken guitar lesson. :rock
He may not be a member, but he knows what's up, I thought it was awesome that you guys were hanging with my lil brother!! :rock

Another win? hmmm let me think, listen to some ****** talk about his game or hand with Suicide Girls. Yep another win:D
:rock :lol :rock

I'll never get tired of posting these. ;)

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

God... that tall one with the stripes is HOT.... :drool:drool:drool

And it was awesome hanging with Jason, he was a very cool dude and took great care of me... went out of his way to do so. :rock

God... that tall one with the stripes is HOT.... :drool:drool

And it was awesome hanging with Jason, he was a very cool dude and took great care of me... went out of his way to do so. :rock
I know dude, they were all gorgeous. :love

He thought the same of you. :rock Pitu, not so much. :lol

I also have these that I took...

Evil-Lynn!! :rock

DSC01433.jpg

I love Princesses...Snow White :drool

DSC01465.jpg

hey ****** you forgot about me, alfred

any little bit of guitar lessons i would take in, even if it was a druken guitar lesson

Alfred, you ruled man... and no way I could forget your name... I kept wanting to work in Batman jokes but didn't. And you have a badass collection going!

I think Ill was wearing his pimp hat that day...

It looks like he is getting pics taken with the women, but in reality... the women were stopping HIM to take a picture. :lol

I love how Ill looks one direction and the girls look another direction:rotfl

I think Ill was wearing his pimp hat that day...

It looks like he is getting pics taken with the women, but in reality... the women were stopping HIM to take a picture. :lol
Considering I was still feeling the hangover, I was doing okay. :rock :rock :rock

I love how Ill looks one direction and the girls look another direction:rotfl
I know, I loved that too. :lol

Back