The Brotherhoods Wait For the Gears of War Panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the style! I would be interested if they aren't pricey...
They have some beautiful stuff and they are not pricey at all, $20 each for the 13" X 13" and 19" X 13" giclee prints.

I'll PM you the website and if anyone else is interested hit me up and I'll give it to you.

How did I miss this thread last night :rotfl

That was the best vid so far P!tu.

I love how Ill keeps drinking more and more with every post he makes about how much he drank :rotfl Soon he'll have downed a case of beer before the party and then 30 jack and cokes at the party with another 12 at the pool hall :rotfl

How did I miss this thread last night :rotfl

That was the best vid so far P!tu.

I love how Ill keeps drinking more and more with every post he makes about how much he drank :rotfl Soon he'll have downed a case of beer before the party and then 30 jack and cokes at the party with another 12 at the pool hall :rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This from the guy who hardly drank 'cause he was taking pics of Door #1 all night. She jumped in front of my camera my ass! :D

This from the guy who hardly drank 'cause he was taking pics of Door #1 all night. She jumped in front of my camera my ass! :D

Just because I didn't get ^^^^ faced didn't mean I wasn't drinking. I had a great buzz all night and was on such a high from winning a SSW grail that I didn't even need to drink the rest of the night. At least I was still able to enjoy my Saturday.

Just because I didn't get ^^^^ faced didn't mean I wasn't drinking. I had a great buzz all night and was on such a high from winning a SSW grail that I didn't even need to drink the rest of the night. At least I was still able to enjoy my Saturday.

And you probably didn't puke in the trash can. :lol

PM me the link Ill I like those they are kind of a throwback to the old 60's and 70's B movies posters.

Yeah, you guys should see these in person. Amazing prints, for cheap. My wife actually helped Ill pick one because he couldn't make his damn mind up, they're all so bad ass :lol

Ill, post my favorite print... the one girl with the rocket launcher.

Already did and I drank more than all those ^^^^^^^s (except Bagels) combined!! :D

Who the ^^^^ was drinking Zima? Maybe Loki, not me.:D

I had over 15 mixed drinks and had a six pack at my brothers beforehand! Bagels and I were both keeping pace, his Irish side saved him from a hangover. :lol

I have to say that both of these statements are absolutely true. In Ills defense, he had over 15 drinks (because I had at least 15, the Irish side of me prevails when drinking), and both of us ordered 3 each time we went to the bar (in fear of it turning to a cash bar :()

Oh, and the only one drinking Zima was that b itch ass Dee! :lol

Yeah, you guys should see these in person. Amazing prints, for cheap. My wife actually helped Ill pick one because he couldn't make his damn mind up, they're all so bad ass :lol

Ill, post my favorite print... the one girl with the rocket launcher.
The artist (Mitchell Bernal) didn't have the Rocket Launcher chick up yet. :D

I really regret not getting these though...:(

Sentiart.jpg

I have to say that both of these statements are absolutely true. In Ills defense, he had over 15 drinks (because I had at least 15, the Irish side of me prevails when drinking), and both of us ordered 3 each time we went to the bar (in fear of it turning to a cash bar :()

Oh, and the only one drinking Zima was that b itch ass Dee! :lol
:rock :rock :rock

The Cinderella in that pic is a webmodel by the name of Lafiel. I swear I know the Snow White chick. Let me look in to it.

Sounds like you guys had so much fun at SDCC. I think I need to come next year. :monkey2

Hell yeah man, it was a blast. You should definitely come next year.

Ariels side boob is working nicely. :lol

Back