• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for galactiboy! Thanks again Joseph for the great low price on the ACE Sylvester Stallone head sculpt. Quick service, friendly guy, highly recommended! :yess:

+1++++ to Darth Waller for the Walls of Helms Deep Diorama. Excellent price, and he was willing to work with me on payment. Package arrived in such excellent shape and packaged so well that I thought it was a factory sealed item. Great seller, hoping he has more stuff for sale that I'm interested in.

+1 for Darthrazz: Sent me a pair of hands out of the goodness of his heart; stand up board member :rock

+1 for Jedimike71: Bought a loose headsculpt off me, paid quickly and was understanding when there was a delay in the package arriving :duff

- 1 - Kingofthehill78 - Sold him Sean Connery James Bond Thunderball, was told that it was going into his personal collection... cut him a bit of a deal..

I guess his personal collection is Ebay:
https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-James...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5886429c60

The Ringer's response was correct. Even though it sucks to be taken advantage of, you did receive the payment that was agreed upon. :peace
Just hate being told that it is for someone's personal collection... and they can only pay so much, and then seeing it on ebay with a 35 % increase of what they paid...

I never took advantage of anyone... He listed the price, I bought it and then later decided to list it on ebay. Its hard to take advantage when hes the one who set the price...Are you not allowed to change your mind about what to have in your own collection? I didn't buy it with the intent to make money off him...(I had it for 5 months before I decided to sell it)I do have a james bond pf collection, ...see for yourself... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyaeYyARjxo....If you find a good deal on an item that you want ....do you tell the seller...I'm sorry I wish to pay more money for this item??? :confused: If people didnt change their minds on what statues/figures they want at the time there wouldnt be a buy/sell/trade section...Some pieces in my collection stay there for a lifetime and others I buy don't last a week if I'm not happy with them.

Last edited:
+1 jimjimmyjones85 Great Seller!
+1 drjedisith Great Seller as well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back