• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 for Endless1 for selling me his MJ and Emma Frost AH Exclusive comiquettes! Good price, quick transaction and excellent shipping! Would definitely do business with again.

Hi Jen,

Any news on the itrader system?
I will be due for Pantheon statues soon (Its pretty much what I live for :) ), but would need my Itrader feedback brought over. Should I assume this wont be happening?

As far as I know, we will NOT be combining iTrader feedback with this thread. It would all need to be done manually and it would be too time consuming. There are a lot of transactions that take place on this board.

Buyers/sellers need to be sure to check both feedbacks to get a person's full transaction history. :peace

Positive, neutral and negative feedback updated.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE
NEWEST MEMBERS IN
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY!!!

AMARCORD
JEDIMIKE71
SKIMAN
SPENSER

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
+1 to RJMacReady16 for a fast payment and smooth transaction. Well recommended!

+1 to dhampir46 THANKS John!! Nice person to deal with! Smooth transaction, would buy anytime again from him! Chris

+3 for quadcent!

I'm already miss that diorama set.:crying

PS. I think I still owe you some batteries, I'll catch you next time.:angelsmil

damn i totally forgot about the batteries.:duh AGAIN

+4 for the always a pleasure to deal with SquiderM3, i thinks you forgot one piece :naughty

well actually two of them where the same, just X2 :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back