• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for xr6.turbo fast postage and the AvP Elder is in excellent condition. Great to deal with and awesome communication.

Can I get a +2 for Minimodel, great figures, well deserved mate! :duff

Can I get a +1 for badhatharry Instant payment...cheers matey!! :duff

+2 for "The One" for his instant payments,friendliness and all-round general Top-Blokery!!

Last edited:
+ a big ol' 1 for RiceaRoni for the wonderful goodies he sent me overnight. Great guy.

+1 for AbstractHarmony: Bought a figure from him, had an issue... but he was very quick to resolve the problem and very cool about it :duff

+1 for Ryan1982: Traded some Star Wars pieces with him, although he had initially offered to send stuff for free... but I was able to convince him to accept my meager trade.

He's a real asset to the community :duff

+1 for mwilbury. Excellent seller. Got a Sovereign Bats off of him and he packaged it perfectly and shipped it fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back