The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double dumb ass on you!

giphy.gif

:lol

Oh I didnt know that was in the movie! Shows you how many times I watched that movie and how long ago it was lol
I watched Search for Spock in 4K last night. Best the movie has looked since seeing it in theaters. I still have to watch 4 but not sure if I will tonight. Not really in a rush to.

Is this a news thread or an opinion thread?

There's a what did I watch thread isn't there?

Let's keep it to news and info here.

For tv fans there is an 80's complete Macgyver blu ray set coming out in november. THe show was shot on film and the first season looks pretty good compared to the blurry dvd sets that came out years ago.

Well I finally decided to no longer use QLED technology for my 2D viewing home theater needs not even with the new mini QLED technology I am now fully going OLED with the 77” Sony A80J for the main viewing room and with the 65” LG C1 for my son’s gaming and my gaming needs.

I wish the Sony was 82” or 85” but there is nothing I can do about that.

My big Vizio passive 3D tv will remain being used for 3D only viewing until the powers that be decide on bringing 3D back in a modern OLED tv.

The picture on that A80J is absolutely breathtaking, even out of the box, and it is hands down the best TV ever made in the history of the technology and that’s saying alot.

Man AOTC is finally going to look awesome!

Last edited:
A80J

From a highly compressed video off a phone on a non calibrated set yet…YET…still look!

Last edited:
Back