The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or it's common sense by reading any SW thread on the internet. An unaltered trilogy in 4k would blow up the internet. It would be a huge success given all the crap Lucas has taken over the years for it. And since no one in any creative capacity at Lucasfilm can come up with anything new and original, they might as well release the true unaltered OT.
I am talking about saying the new Star Wars sucked your soul out

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am talking about saying the new Star Wars sucked your soul out

Well it kinda did. Can't enjoy it anymore. Sold lots of Hasbro vehicles and figures. I know it is just entertainment and not life ending, but I can't enjoy the continuation of anything SW. Oh well. Saves me money.

Good lord that's a lot of cheddar.
I just got my 2200 dollar 60inch samsung 4k hdr with active 3d for 200. Lol I'm glad I waited. The 5 hour drive round trip sucked, but hey the gas was in the company transit so win win. Only had to sacrifice time waiting and time driving. I always wanted to have a TV as big as a wall but those monies is a down on a house, not a TV lol!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Spiderman Homecoming 4K steel book is $23 at BB right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m sorry but it’s just so freaking weird and ridiculous seeing 8K tv commercials with no 8K movies available to buy while 3D Alita is being released and there are no 3D tv’s for sale.

sigh

I’m sorry but it’s just so freaking weird and ridiculous seeing 8K tv commercials with no 8K movies available to buy while 3D Alita is being released and there are no 3D tv’s for sale.

sigh

It is rather confounding.

Back