The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, Ween.

Kingsmen: The Golden Circle steel book art:

bd471946be7f84f5431fd149bf74e828.jpg

m2226264.jpg

And while it could change, Best Buy has a listing for the Thor: Ragnarock steel book. 4K and 2D combo only, no 3D...:mad:

QUOTE=DinoDB1975;9523181]No worries, Ween.

Kingsmen: The Golden Circle steel book art:

And while it could change, Best Buy has a listing for the Thor: Ragnarock steel book. 4K and 2D combo only, no 3D...:mad:[/QUOTE]

I got the Zavvi 3D ordered. I'm sure the steelbooks will look the same. I might get a BB 4k one.

I hate that Kingsman art. I hope we get a new one.

And I don't understand why GOTG is the only one that did 3D and 4k.

I do too. I'll pass on that. Hopefully they'll do a special edition like they did the first one.

I wonder who determines which movie gets that treatment. You'd think Disney/Marvel would be all the same.

I don't think they released all the movies in 4K yet have they? I was thinking it was only the first 3 or 4.

5-7 (x2) came out earlier this year. 1-4 were supposed to come out today. Amazon sent me an email earlier that 1 is delayed. Way to go, WB. :mad:

I hate that Kingsman art. I hope we get a new one.

And I don't understand why GOTG is the only one that did 3D and 4k.

This is utter crap.

THey whole cartoony crapfest is trash IMHO.

Then when they aren't cartoon crap, they are renditions of horrible art or crap promo pics.

THey know they have collectors by the addiction strings so they don't even try anymore. :dunno

Also, the first Kingsmen is getting a steel book re-release to match the artwork of Kingsmen: The Golden Circle.

SwqLXUL.jpg

Back