The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I dont think they are willing to spend one extra Cent on this movie, I think they are pretty bitter it didn't make it past the billion mark.

Now if people lose their mind over the extended edition, in a positive way, then it may get that treatment as a means to make a little more profit.

I'm surprised they didn't wait and release the extended months from now.

I'm surprised they didn't wait and release the extended months from now.

I think if it was a smash hit they would have (with full 3D conversion on the EE) but since it got such a polarizing reaction I bet they're rushing out the extended with the hope of converting new fans sooner rather than later. I watched it twice in 2D IMAX, since WB is making me choose I'll just stick with 2D at home in order to get the extra footage.

Was the 3D even any good in the theater? I don't recall it getting much praise and the 3D for MOS was just horrible.

Well looking at the covers, I think this is my BvS purchase:
Batman Steelbook
Superman Steelbook
Batman digibook
Superman digibook
BvS 3D
BvS 4k (just cause it has WW, and it'd defeat the purpose of a regular)
IF 4k doesn't have a slip, I'll also get the BvS regular. :lol

I think if it was a smash hit they would have (with full 3D conversion on the EE) but since it got such a polarizing reaction I bet they're rushing out the extended with the hope of converting new fans sooner rather than later. I watched it twice in 2D IMAX, since WB is making me choose I'll just stick with 2D at home in order to get the extra footage.

Was the 3D even any good in the theater? I don't recall it getting much praise and the 3D for MOS was just horrible.

It's one of those where only a few scenes in 3D worked well so yeah its definately not the quality of those 5 I mentioned above.

It just irks me that's all. :lol

Last edited:
​You can say what you want about BvS, but it was far from a flop and it made money. I didn't get to see it in the theater.

Well looking at the covers, I think this is my BvS purchase:
Batman Steelbook
Superman Steelbook
Batman digibook
Superman digibook
BvS 3D
BvS 4k (just cause it has WW, and it'd defeat the purpose of a regular)
IF 4k doesn't have a slip, I'll also get the BvS regular. :lol

Your seriously going to spend over $150 to own multiple copies of the same movie? :slap

Can't deny this simple fact...

Yes there are worthless 3D movies meant just to rob you at gunpoint.

Yes glasses free 3D would be 100x better.

But....

There is no denying that there are at the very least 30 spectacular 3D movies out there that are perfectly served by the use of 3D and are very much worth using the dumb glasses AND are the preferred version of the movie to watch.

Anyone who claims 100x of 3D movies are not worth wearing the glasses or do not enhance the movie are just well....poopy heads. :lol

Last edited:
I've already got a steel container for the Batman V Superman DVD, should it ever come into my possession.

oBltDJf.jpg

I've spent more money for less. :lol

Please tell me that this is one of your all time favorite movies, and that at least makes the expenditure more understandable. Or perhaps your donating these movies to less fortunate Superhero fans. Or maybe your compiling a massive lending library as a boon to your community.

Tell me something, cause I just don't understand this!

Wait, I have a sinking feeling you don't even open and watch these movies.

Please tell me that this is one of your all time favorite movies, and that at least makes the expenditure more understandable. Or perhaps your donating these movies to less fortunate Superhero fans. Or maybe your compiling a massive lending library as a boon to your community.

Tell me something, cause I just don't understand this!

Wait, I have a sinking feeling you don't even open and watch these movies.

I do raffle most of my digital copies for my library. :rock

Mainly just collect em. I do the same with video games. I did enjoy this movie, saw it 14 times in theatre; so I'm good with dropping that much. Hopefully that gives some reason as to why. :lol

I guess you're right, rushmore must be wrong about his daughter.

Most of those movies are not even made in 3d. Conversions are horrible. We all know it.
Odd how logic and actuals are thrown out the window for the 3D discussion but for the 4K it's all about reality.

Avatar worked mostly because it was made for 3D. The depth felt in the 3D image is what made it special. Not the gimmicks.
Shoot a film in 3D from the start and then you may have a really enjoyable experience.

Kids are kids. Let's not bring his daughter into this. We all know kids love what they love.

Back