The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they really that sought after or hard to find? I saw lots of them (all 3) in my local WalMart 2 days ago.

I think it depends on the area. My stores didn't have any Thorins at all and they only had around 20 cards, period. That was days ago.

They're talking about getting just the cards too, not the pre-sell that goes with it.

Are they really that sought after or hard to find? I saw lots of them (all 3) in my local WalMart 2 days ago.

Lonnie is an insane collector. :lecture

^ He's buying Twilight. You would have to be insane to buy Twilight.

Well, I was talking about just the lenticular cards on eBay... for some reason they just aren't turning up the way I thought they would.

I didn't buy the Twilight movies as the came out, but decided now that they're done, I would give them a shot... just to see what all the excitement was about mind you. :monkey3

I think it depends on the area. My stores didn't have any Thorins at all and they only had around 20 cards, period. That was days ago.

They're talking about getting just the cards too, not the pre-sell that goes with it.

My stores seemed to get about 15 or so of each, but they were gone in just a couple of days... really surprised actually.

:exactly:

Next Tuesday will have a nice little "tide me over" until The Hobbit the following week. :D

916Oevnw6TL._AA1500_.jpg

Nice! I've been waiting for that to hit on Blu. Loved that movie as a kid.

PS: The cover looks good to me.

It's been a long time since I've watched this so I hope that it holds up well (and doesn't appear too dated).

I also like the cover.

It's been a long time since I've watched this so I hope that it holds up well (and doesn't appear too dated).

I also like the cover.

I have the DVD around my house someplace. It holds up well enough to be honest. It wasn't quite as cool as I remembered but it was cool enough.

I have the DVD around my house someplace. It holds up well enough to be honest. It wasn't quite as cool as I remembered but it was cool enough.

I'll grab it on Blu-Ray. Reminds me of The Dark Crystal-- I absolutely loved that movie when it originally came out but then upon a recent viewing (on tv) lots of parts were not at all how I remember them (always better in the mind's eye).

Just a headsup for Best Buy Reward Zone members, you may have a surprise $5 coupon in your MyRZ account. It expires on the 19th of this month:)

Just a headsup for Best Buy Reward Zone members, you may have a surprise $5 coupon in your MyRZ account. It expires on the 19th of this month:)

Yup! I got one! Didn't know I had it until I got an email saying it was expiring soon. :lol

Back