The BEST Boxing Movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best boxing movie?

• Ali

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinderella Man

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Million Dollar Baby

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Raging Bull

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Rocky

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rocky Balboa

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
What would you vote to be the best boxing movie ever made? I think I picked the very best, if you think otherwise please post your favorite.

I picked Raging Bull, its one of my all-time favorite movies too. Rocky was a close second.

Obviously Raging Bull. Honorable Mention to Gladiator. I loved this movie as a kid.

Gladiator.jpg

I always liked "The Hurricane", but then again I'm originally from Paterson and I enjoyed seeing all the locations from the city I grew up in.

Raging bull and Rocky, that said i think Cinderella man had the best story but it wasn't the best movie ofcourse. Still a good movie but somebody else should have made it.

Raging Bull... That film was AMAZING. Rocky is close though, for it's spirit and it being the perfect acting vehicle for Stallone... Both movies are classics.

For me it has to be Raging Bull second would be Rocky.
But I would also like to mention Somebody up there likes me (Paul Newman) and When we were kings.
Also The Champ still makes me cry...

There's not another boxing movie in the same league as Raging Bull when it comes to quality film. That said, Cinderella Man is an enormous guilty pleasure of mine. It's one of those movies like Rudy and Seabiscuit that you could watch over and over and it'll always pull at your heart strings.

Back