The best bargain you've bought 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet some of you probably wouldn't consider this a bargain, but I recently picked up Noland from Predators for £85, £98 including postage.

Considering what he comes with, I think £85 is an absolute steal. Especially considering I paid £170 odd for Royce.

Hot Toys Leon brand new with the brown jacket for $40 or $90. Can't remember which. It was quite a few years ago.

What does that mean?

You don't like my question, or you're saying no with a sad face, & I've upset you? :lol

:pfft:

Haha some of the bargain's are amazing all I'm gonna say is keep on collecting, My brothers girlfriend calls them action men she really doesnt understand the beauty and value of these master piece's! :)

I just pick up a custom beetlejuice 1:6 and the mask by asmus for £180 aha!

I got my Mask from Asmus for $60 shipped. :D

1/6 scale Captain Action figures are 1/2 off at TRU. I picked up the Captain and Dr. Evil yesterday for $30 total. Not a bad deal for 2 1/6 figures.

Hot Toys Hicks about 1 year ago for £75. I know what he's worth but there is no way I'd ever sell, was just really happy to get my hands on him.

all three ssc 12" young Frankenstein figures for 30 bucks.............:yess:

all from the same antique store but 2 of the 3 were 4 months apart. seems they misplaced them as i'm almost sure they were originally acquired at the same time. boxes not pristine but figs were. love em'

The first Sideshow Snake Eyes for $60 on ebay, when he was going for silly prices.

HT Bank Robber Joker, $120 on ebay. Was caught by UK customs and still a bargain.

HT New Goblin, £80 inc shipping, ebay.

HT Terminator 1 T-800, £100, right here on the forums.

I'm also putting down HT Avengers Hawkeye, which I grabbed yesterday in Forbidden Planet for £169.99.
Not the cheapest grab, but considering what that guy goes for on ebay.

I picked up a pair of Medicom RAH for £50 on eBay last year.

Medicom RAH 1/6 Light Yagami
&
Medicom RAH 1/6 Misa Amane

As you can imagine, I was chuffed! And a few weeks back, I saw Light go for £60 on his own.

all three ssc 12" young Frankenstein figures for 30 bucks.............:yess:

all from the same antique store but 2 of the 3 were 4 months apart. seems they misplaced them as i'm almost sure they were originally acquired at the same time. boxes not pristine but figs were. love em'

That reminds me, my ex found my Spinal Tap figures at Big Lots on clearance for $2 a piece :lol

I saw some say they picked up a HT Blade for $125 which is ridiculously lucky. I remember one day up in london town, roughly 3-4 years ago,seeing 2 MIB HT blade. One was in forbidden planet for £200, and the other in some movie memorbilia shop for the same price.
This was before I got into my Hot Toys & collecting, and though amazed by the quality, was scared off by the price tag. If only I had snapped one up, £200 for a MIB is a bargain these days!

Sideshow "Bride of Frankenstein" Monster for $25 at Balticon 2 years ago. Dealer had no idea what he had...PS

only a few months into collecting 1/6, but the best deal I was able to find was new goblin from ss for 80$ during black friday, really don't understand why this figure didn't sell good its all kinds of awesome and full of detail, im up to 14 figures and its in my top 3 fav.

Back