'The Arms of' series from Sideshow Weta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marineBLU28

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi All :wave

I'm new to the site but not to collecting the LOTR and The Hobbit figures, I'm looking for some info on the above 'Arms of' series am I right in thinking that some came in plain white boxes and others in full colour boxes like the figures with line drawings of the weapons?

Thanks

Welcome to the board. :duff I have an AP of the arms of Legolas and if I remember right the box is all black. I think the rest came in normal boxes and the medallions came in all white boxes.

They are a bit of a mix, some white, some black a couple with images. I htink the mace has images. Most have a sticker on the bottom saying what it is.

Thanks chaps!

There does seem to be a variety in the boxes I wonder why that was, my Arms of the Nazgul came in a white box but then I saw another set for sale can't remember which set it was but it had a normal coloured box like the figures I wonder if its the earlier sets with the plain boxes just as a matter of interest did you all get line drawings of the weapons inside the box?

Thanks again for all the replies much appreciated :wave

Back