Armored Core Collectables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyekye

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I used to play this series everyday since first PS1 game came out.
It's 3rd person Mecha action battle game from From soft - some mission based, but mostly customizing your mech(s) and getting into Duel with AI Mech(s)
It's mostly known for hardcore control - because you have to control your fast flying mech 360 degrees while shooting/changing weapons.
There has been some action figures and some mini collectible figures, but mostly Plastic model kits so far.
Almost all merchandises have been from Kotobukiya. I'm not sure if they have exclusive rights for the title, but it's been that way.

Here comes the new complete action toy from Kotobukiya
DEeqAOl.jpg
Cf56JGj.jpg

Attachments

• 1666841625188.jpeg
    1666841625188.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 0
  • UOMs5mk.jpg
    UOMs5mk.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 0
Model Specifications:
■ This product is a pre-assembled and pre-painted, finished action figure with alloy parts.
■ The matte-textured body paint with reduced luster gives the figure a luxurious feel and a realistic impression of a true combat weapon.
■ The shoulder, elbow, hip, and leg joints are made from alloy.
■ The Berlioz emblem is printed on the upper left shoulder.
■ The head sensor is illuminated by an LED unit built into the body.
■ Various features are included in accordance with the original game.
・The storage and deployment features of the PA (Primal Armor) rectifiers are recreated on both sides of the chest.
・The Over Boost’s deployment can be recreated on the back.
・The armor on the forearms can be deployed, as well as extended and retracted, which allows for the support arm configuration.
■ Original features only for this series are also included.
・The exterior of the upper part of the rectifiers in the center of the front of the body can be opened.
・The exterior of the back side parts can be opened.
・Plate-type rectifiers on the elbows are equipped with springs that allow for articulation.
・The exterior of the forearm side parts can be opened.
・The coil-type rectifiers at the front and back of the forearms can be expanded or retracted, allowing for deployment.
・The back booster units on both sides of the legs can be further expanded.
・The exterior parts on the sides of the legs can be expanded.
・The back parts of the thighs are equipped with springs to extend the range of articulation in the knees.
・The grip tip of the left assault rifle 04-MARVE can be expanded or retracted, allowing the connection point to the support arm to be exposed.
・The lower muzzle of the left assault rifle 04-MARVE can be expanded or retracted.
・The right-hand rifle 051ANNR, the left-hand assault rifle 04-MARVE, and the right-shoulder grenade cannon OGOTO are all equipped with detachable magazines.
・The 051ANAM flares on both shoulders can be deployed to recreate shooting poses.

Included Items:
■ Main Unit: 03-AALIYAH
■ Rifle: 051ANNR
■ Assault Rifle: 04-MARVE
■ Grenade Cannon: OGOTO
■ Flare: 051ANAM
■ Stabilizers: 03-AALIYAH/LBS1
■ Display Stand Printed with Corporate Logo (Rayleonard)
■ Three Batteries for LED Unit*
*3 LR41 Batteries”
7JHf2lL.jpg

kt230439.jpg

kt230441.jpg

kt230442.jpg

kt230443.jpg

kt230444.jpg

kt230445.jpg

kt230446.jpg

kt230448.jpg
kt230448a.jpg
kt230448b.jpg
kt230448e.jpg
kt230448f.jpg
kt230448g.jpg

I've a bunch of their models and a version of this in red. This looks nice though, might need pic this up. It is significantly bigger but $400 USD is a lot compared to the models.

Last edited:
Videogame CE prices are absolutely outrageous these days for what is normally a very mediocre collectible that you get with them. The Leon statue that came with the RE4R CE looked like crap.

To be fair, this set looks cool in concept but I'm confident this is made of cheap plastic, and for that price I would rather spend money on that new AALIYAH figure from Kotobukiya. The book from this set might be nice to have, but it's sadly only 40 pages... I don't mind higher prices on things if its known to be a quality product.

I used to play this series everyday since first PS1 game came out.
It's 3rd person Mecha action battle game from From soft - some mission based, but mostly customizing your mech(s) and getting into Duel with AI Mech(s)
It's mostly known for hardcore control - because you have to control your fast flying mech 360 degrees while shooting/changing weapons.
There has been some action figures and some mini collectible figures, but mostly Plastic model kits so far.
Almost all merchandises have been from Kotobukiya. I'm not sure if they have exclusive rights for the title, but it's been that way.

Here comes the new complete action toy from Kotobukiya
View attachment 604876View attachment 604877

It's on pre-order?

Amazon had it for preorder too, that's where I placed my order but it's all closed now. Probably need to wait until it's released and keep your eye out for in stock from cancellations at the usual retailers. Supposedly to be released in June, but could be closer to September.

I just logged in again to tell you guys that Popmarket has the Koto Aaliyah Supplice up for pre-order. They currently have a discount, and if you sign up for their text and emails you'll get an additional 10% off. I occasionally order vinyls from them and I find them fairly reliable.

The Premium Edition of AC 6 is way overpriced, but it's guaranteed to sell out just like the other limited releases from Bandai-Namco (e.g. Elden Ring PE). I'd say it's best to get your order in if you're on the fence then cancel later if you change your mind. That goes for both the regular CE with 7" figure alone, as well as the PE with the craptacular mech garage.

How are you guys doing with the AC collectibles? These came in the mail…

It feels great getting back into the series. The last AC game I played was For Answer. That was a long time ago.

IMG_2124.jpeg

Got one without the Hanger.
Haven't started playing yet. I gear great things about it. Will spend some time this weekend!
Armored Core 6 Collectors Edition Review_04.jpg

Armored Core 6 Collectors Edition Review_11.jpg
Armored Core 6 Collectors Edition Review_05.jpg

That’s awesome, I didn’t open my CE, because I want to keep it “sealed” as much as I can. The Steam edition has a card that would require me to tear it open if I tried to access the code, too.

Been playing AC 6 for about a week, and it's so fun and challenging. It's neat how the boss fights are overwhelming and frantic - constantly forcing you to use new strategies and equipment. I still have about one chapter left and then I'll head over to NG+.

Back