The Apple thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha hell ya. She has been solid for so long and then I got an iPad so I used my phone a lot less so I haven't felt the need to upgrade but I think now is the time.

I moved from the 3GS to the 4S when it came out. I'm still pretty happy with it, so I might just wait for the 6. I still have the first generation iPad, so I'd like to upgrade that first. :(

That would be sweet. My wife wants one now so I might give her my 2 and then get the latest. I also scored a Mac Book Pro from 2011 for $150 barely used. I am not a Mac user but I grabbed it for some potential iPhone App development.

No, I think it puts the songs you have on your phone that aren't already there. At least that's what I think may be the case based off what my folks said when they used it. Plus I can't get them to delete off the phones once they're on the phone. Its kind of wacky right now.

your iTunes library will show songs you've purchased from iTunes even tho they are not currently on your phone. There is a Cloud icon by them. You can turn this off in your settings.

I think thats what you're asking about. Although Im not sure how it relates to the radio function of iTunes. This has directly to do with your personal library of purchased music.

I'm finally going to upgrade tomorrow when the iPhone 5s goes on sale. The word is, that T-Mobile (and other carriers) should have it online for order, starting tomorrow night.

Are any of you guys planning to line up? :lol

your iTunes library will show songs you've purchased from iTunes even tho they are not currently on your phone. There is a Cloud icon by them. You can turn this off in your settings.

I think thats what you're asking about. Although Im not sure how it relates to the radio function of iTunes. This has directly to do with your personal library of purchased music.

Yeah, I turned that off. If you click one though it won't let you just delete it from your phone. Not sure why. They also show up in the radio I think.

Just got my MacBook Pro 13" with retina display for the start of uni :rock

Loving it so far. I also have an iPhone 5 :)

Yeah, I turned that off. If you click one though it won't let you just delete it from your phone. Not sure why. They also show up in the radio I think.

swipe from right to left over the song you want to remove. The delete button should show up...

swipe from right to left over the song you want to remove. The delete button should show up...

I know what was up now. I should say my Mom in her searching of the internet found out that if you test a song from your itunes library, and don't actually download it from the cloud you can't delete it. Once you actually download it from the cloud then it can be deleted. So its there but not there if you don't actually DL it from the cloud.

Is it the 90s again? Way to bright and way to many neon colors.

Back