The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think it's obvious that $$$$$$$$ is where his passion lies now. Terminator is merely going to be a side project for him if anything.

Fixed. He's been a sellout for twenty years now. Him promoting GensiZZZZZ shows he long sold out his credibility and any self respect he had left. He'll be a clapping seal to any money thrown at him.

Some T2 3-D news.
https://movieweb.com/terminator-2-3d-rerelease-changes-james-cameron/

Cameron fixed a mistake from the original T2 film, for the 3-D release.

James Cameron sat down with Entertainment Tonight and revealed that he had to change one detail that has been bothering him for quite some time. But in regards to going and pulling a George Lucas and ruining classic movies, Cameron said, "I've changed as an artist. Why would I want to second guess myself on what I was thinking back then?" One has to wonder why Lucas didn't feel the same way when he "revised" the original Star Wars Trilogy 20 years ago.

Fans of Terminator 2 will remember the epic canal chase scene where the T-1000 is chasing after young John Connor in a tow truck. The tow truck does a dive-bomb into the canal and upon impact, the windshield pops out of the truck, except in the next shot, the windshield magically reappears. When talking about the scene Cameron said, "It just bugged me," while laughing. So Cameron had the windshield falling out taken out when the movie was being restored, which is understandable and not nearly as offensive as what George Lucas did. Cameron also hinted that if the 3D version of Terminator 2 did well, that he might consider doing a version of Aliens in 3D.

Some T6 news

The 4K 3D restoration of Terminator 2: Judgment Day is reportedly a huge upgrade for a movie that was already visually stunning, even with the tampering of the windshield. The news comes after it was announced that Arnold Schwarzenegger will play a human T-800 prototype in the new Terminator movie. Cameron spoke about the origins of the T-800 prototype and wants to explore where it came from, so Schwarzenegger will return, but as a human character that was the basis of the T-800 Terminator models.

I'll allow it. What about the part in Pescadero where he picks one guy up in one shot and in the next shot the dude becomes a black man (or the reverse, I can't remember)

What about when Sarah shoots the windshield of the getaway cop car, only to have the bullet hole disappear when the T-800 was driving it?

What about Arnold's visible arm after he loses it fighting the T1000?

Also, Arnold's stunt double when he does the bike jump? That one usually looks ok, but in 3D and 4K? I don't know.

Haha, this popped up in my youtube recommended videos tonight

^that's one of my pictures! That's my Tamiya Bike with my old Hot Toys/NECA hybrid T-800.

Fixed. He's been a sellout for twenty years now. Him promoting GensiZZZZZ shows he long sold out his credibility and any self respect he had left. He'll be a clapping seal to any money thrown at him.

Yeah I'm sure Cameron is itching for more money. He's got more than he even knows what to do with. :lol

Yeah I'm sure Cameron is itching for more money. He's got more than he even knows what to do with. :lol

But he always wants more. He's already made three of the greatest Sci Fi films ever made, and now he just wants to be the biggest cash cow for ****** Hollywood.

Fascinating Cameron interview.

And dang someone actually asked him point blank if there was a Timeline A where Kyle Reese was not John's father and if the original John Connor was wiped out by Reese impregnating Sarah but he dodged the question. :slap

Dang it! :banghead :lol

a-dev will probably be happy to see him say that he had great reservations about bringing Arnold back in T2 and that the only reason he did it was because he came up with a unique scenario with him being good. I think it's pretty obvious that we has annoyed that every sequel other than Salvation copied the "reprogrammed Arnold" shtick. It sounds like the only way he'll have Arnold back again is to once more do something new, and that is to have him play the human prototype for that particular T-800 model.

He also heavily implies that if T2:3D does well that ALIENS:3D will be next.

Last edited:
He also heavily implies that if T2:3D does well that ALIENS:3D will be next.

Look man, I only need to know one thing, where they are ... showing Aliens 3D :panic:

VASQUEZ.jpg

Back