The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh. Well maybe the one I get will end up not being as pictured or won't actually have the light up feature. I'm slightly concerned now :lol

Ok, gonna try to ask this with a straight face. With the announcement of the HT 1/4 Batman and Joker, anybody think there is a chance we'll finally get that 1/4 T1 Terminator? They obviously have not abandoned 1/4 scale.

Oh. Well maybe the one I get will end up not being as pictured or won't actually have the light up feature. I'm slightly concerned now :lol

I don't you think you should be concerned. I bought it probably from someone in Japan who bought it from the seller on Ebay and tried to make some extra bucks on it. I do believe the one I have is the same as the one that was on sale on Ebay.

Someone asked me to review it. This is what I said:

It looks very nice and I'm very pleased with it.
The light is also very nice and gives a realistic effect.

I only have 2 negative points:
1) The connection between the battery box and the lights could have been better. If the cable is not stuck correctly, then the light won't work. So be careful with the cable connecting the battery box to the light.
2) the paint is not everywhere. Looks like the whole thing was painted when it was fully constructed. For example the part to attach hook on the pole. If I move it a bit, then there's no paint under it. This mean you can only position that hook on 1 certain point, otherwise the original nonpainted texture is visible.

But overal, I'm very pleased with it, even though I paid too much for it. I really love the look and feel of it, and don't regret buying it.

Ok, gonna try to ask this with a straight face. With the announcement of the HT 1/4 Batman and Joker, anybody think there is a chance we'll finally get that 1/4 T1 Terminator? They obviously have not abandoned 1/4 scale.

With Terminator yes. The Endo was a flop, and the Police Shootout never went beyond the teaser of something will never get.

Yeah we'll never see the 1/4 Terminator. Which is a damn shame.

Neat idea, but they should have partnered with Sideshow or something rather than using kickstarter funding.

Yeah I know its bonkers thinking Arnie is 70. When I was born he was probably half way through The Terminator shoot. my how time flies.

What makes it so wierd is we can look at films he's in when he was in his late 30s and his 40s with perfect picture clarity, like as though they were made yesterday....and yet the man himself is now 70. ****, it boggles the mind.

And we'll all experience this now. We can radicalise photography and video but we can't really do jack ***t about the fact we're all going to get old - and that's if we're the lucky ones. :lol

I've been really wanting to buy this lately (for some reason).

92E8E787-3D4F-4EC4-8EAC-E46FE371F852-3962-000002EAD8CF7182.jpeg

I remember having this back when released and the skin didn't work very well. But I freakin loved it! I wonder if there is a way to reproduce the gelatin to used?

:lol I just loved how slimy the skin was. Mine always had bubbles or something imperfect. But it was so much fun. Doesn't seem like the price is astronomical for some of the old sets.

:lol I just loved how slimy the skin was. Mine always had bubbles or something imperfect. But it was so much fun. Doesn't seem like the price is astronomical for some of the old sets.

I don't think I had any issues like that with mine. It's so funny to clearly remember playing with this thing even though it was 25 years ago...

I'm not sure if it was in this thread, but somebody posted a picture of a Terminator sculpt that OSK was doing. Anybody heard anything about it?

Back